Saying goodbye

The boys are coming to visit Louis at the hospital one last time because they don't know when he might not get to see him for a while. The doctor came in and Harry asked the doctor how many years does Louis have to live. The doctor replied and said "I don't think he even has a year to live he has about a week but he has a 20% chance of living". At that point all the boys just had to leave the room because they couldn't handle see Louis is pain. The boys ask James when their nest concert was and he said " In about 5 days" the boys said " wow that's so soon is there anyway we can cancel because we're short a member". James said "what where's Louis" Harry said "he's in the hospital". James said " yes we can cancel take as long as you need to recover". The boys decided to sing two more songs to Louis before he gone. They decided to sing One more light by Linkin Park. Niall started "Should've Stayed Were There Signs, I Ignored Can I Help You Not To Hurt, Anymore Liam continued " We Saw Brilliance When The World, Was Asleep There Are Things That We Can Have But Can't Keep Harry continued " If They Say Who Cares If One More Light Goes Out In A Sky Of A Million Stars It Flickers, Flickers" Zayn continued "Who Cares When Someone's Time Runs Out If A Moment Is All We Are" Zayn finished his part and started crying because he couldn't handle the Lyrics. Liam continued "We're Quicker, Quicker Who Cares If One More Light Goes Out? Well I Do" Liam finished his part and also started crying because the lyrics were to sad for him. Niall continued " The Reminders Pull The Floor From Your Feet In The Kitchen, One More Chair Than You Need Oh" all the boys joined in " And You're Angry And You Should Be It's Not Fair Just 'Cause You Can't See It Doesn't Mean It Isn't There" Harry continued "If They Say Who Cares If One More Light Goes Out In A Sky Of A Million Stars It Flickers, Flickers" Harry started crying too because he didn't know how bad lyrics can hurt you. Niall continued "Who Cares When Someone's Time Runs Out If a Moment Is All We Are We're Quicker, Quicker" Niall started crying because he couldn't handle the Lyrics "Who Cares When Someone's Time Runs Out". Zayn continued with tears in his eyes " Who Cares If One More Light Goes Out? Well I Do" Harry continued with tears in his eyes "Who Cares If One More Light Goes Out In A Sky Of A Million Stars It Flicker's Flickers" Liam continued with tears in his eyes " Who Cares When Someone's Time Runs Out If A Moment Is All We Are We're Quicker, Quicker" Niall continued "Who Cares If One More Light Goes Out? Well I Do Well I Do" The boys finished their song to Louis and went home to go to bed.