This isn't the end

They are on the way back to the studio and Louis wakes up and said "What happened" Niall said "You passed out on stage and were unconscious for about an hour." After Niall explain what happened on stage the boys started singing a song to remind him to keep push through this it will get better they all hoped. Liam started singing to Louis "I Know You Think I Got It All Figured Out Cause I Walk Around Like My Head's In The Clouds But" Harry Started " I'm Just A Boy With His Heart Pouring Out Of his Head I Wish That You Could See The Pain That I've Seen And" Zayn Continued " All Of The Times I Spent Being Not Me, Yeah" Niall continued " I Hope You Know That It's Not Always Happy In My Head 'Cause I Don't Know" They all started singing "The Perfect Road To To Go Down But I Know I'm Trying My Best I'm Trying My Best To Be Okay" Harry continued " I'm Trying My Best, But Every Day It's So Hard" Niall continued "And I'm Holding My Breath I'm Holding My Breath Til I Can Say All Of The Words I Want To Say From My Heart" Zayn continued " If You Really Wanted I Could Let You Inside It's Been So Long And I've Got Nothing left To Hide" Harry continued " Would You Believe Me If I Told You That I've Got Flaws" Liam continued "Now It's Time To Let The Curtains Unfold And Tell All The Stories That I Didn't Want Told, I" Niall Continued " Let It Out So I Unburden My Soul, I Won't Stop 'Cause I Don't Know" All of The boys started singing "The Perfect Road To Go Down But I Know I'm Trying My Best I'm Trying My Best To Be Okay" Zayn Continued I'm Trying My Best, But Every Day It's So Hard And I'm Holding My Breath I'm Holding My Breath Til I Can Say All The Words I Want To Say From My Heart" Harry continued I'm Try My Best I'm Trying My Best To be Okay" Louis started singing the song with them "I'm Trying My Best, But Every Day It's So Hard" Liam continued "And I'm Holding My Breath I'm holding My Breath Til I Can Say All The Words I Want To Say From My Heart" at the end of the song all the boys started crying because they don't know if Louis will make it through this but they hope he will.