Till forerever falls apart

Simon said "Today I want to know if you want to sing Till forever falls apart with the original artist and you guys get to sing the boys part". Niall said "sure this will be funny but one question who is the artist". Simon said "Your find out she's on her way here". All the boys said "yay". I'm here ready to sing the song boys" they said "One question first what's your name" she said my name is Ashe what are your names". Niall said " I'm Niall that's Liam beside me and Harry and Louis are the one's holding hands and that Zayn". Ashe said "Nice to meet you let's Start I only need one of you to sing the boys part" Niall said "I'll do it" Ashe said " ok let's Start". Ashe started "Out on our own dreaming in a world that we both know it's out of our control But if shit hits the fan, we're not alone 'Cause you're got me and you know If the tide take California I'm so glad I got to hold ya And if the sky falls from heaven above Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love We've Been living on a fault line And for a while you were all mine I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart I swear that I'll be your's forever Til forever falls apart 'Til forever falls apart Niall continued "So this is it, that's how it ends I guess there's nothing more romantic Than dying with your friends and I'm not sorry for myself I wouldn't want to spend a minute loving anybody else" Niall and Ashe continued " 'Cause you've got me and you know that I've got you and I know If the tide takes California I'm so glad I got to hold ya and if the sky falls from heaven above Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love We've been living on a fault line And for a while you we're all mine I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart I swear that I'll be yours forever Til forever falls apart 'Til forever falls apart we never had it from the start'Til death do us part If the tide take California I'm so glad I got to know ya And if the sky falls from heaven above Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love We've been living on a fault line And for a while you were all mine I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart I swear that I'll be yours forever 'Til forever falls apart"."That was so good" the others boys said. Liam said "you should be a couple". Niall said "really" "yes I'll find someone else".