One direction meet back up

When Zayn came in to the studio the next day the boys asked " How was it what did you do". Zayn said " we had dinner and then I sang her a song that I wrote over spring break". The boys said "What song" Zayn said it's called " Flight of the stars". Simon said when he came in " what song we singing today boys" Louis butted in and said "let's sing Cigarette Daydream by cage the elephant" all the boys looked at him and said "wait is that even a song" Louis said " yeah it is" " ok" the boys said. Niall started "Did you stand there all alone? Oh I cannot explain what's going down" Liam continued " I can see you standing next to me In and out somewhere else right now" Zayn continued "you sigh, lock away I can see it clear as day" Harry continued " Close your eyes, so afraid hide behind that baby face" Niall continued "Do do do do do do" Liam continued " you can drive all night looking for the answers in the pouring rain" Zayn continued "you wanna find peace of mind looking for the answers" instrumental Harry continued "Funny how it seems like yesterday as I recall, you were looking out of place" Zayn continued "gathered up your things and slipped away no time at all I followed you into the hall" Louis continued "Cigarette Daydream you were only seventeen soft speak with a mean streak nearly brought me to my knees" Niall continued "Do do do do do do" Liam continued "you can drive all night looking for the answers in the pouring rain" Zayn continued "you can find peace of mind looking for the answer" Niall continued "If we could find a reason, A reason to change looking for the answer" Harry continued "If we could find a reason, A reason to say" Liam continued "Standing in the pouring rain" Niall continued "Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do" Harry continued "you can drive all night looking for the answers in the pouring rain" Zayn continued "you wanna find peace of mind looking for the answer" all the boys continued "If we could find A reason, A reason to change looking for the answer If you could find a reason, A reason to say" Liam continued "Standing in the pouring rain". The boys said "that was really good but Louis only sang two verses" Louis said "It's fine see you all tomorrow good night" all the other boys said good night". When Zayn got home Gigi asked "What song did you sing today" Zayn said "Me and the boys sang a song called Cigarette Daydreams by cage the elephant" Gigi said "oh that's a pretty good song".