Chapter 16

Lizzy's POV

"Are you sure you don't want to stay home and study?" My boyfriend Harry asked me, obviously teasing me. "Nope." I said as I slipped on my tall black boots.

"Okay, but this party is a little wild," he said, his dark green eyes glimmering in the light of my desk lamp.

I rolled my eyes and slipped out of the dorm room door. We're not allowed to sneak off campus after curfew, but we still do it anyways.

I flipped my dark hair over one shoulder. Good thing the party's on campus, because if it wasn't, I would be in big trouble. My college is pretty strict.

Harry grabbed my hand tightly as we walked in the party. Music boomed through some speakers, making the wooden floors vibrate. Girls were dancing, and guys were drooling over them. Ugh, men.

"I'm going to get us something to drink," Harry said as we found a seat on a crowded couch. I nodded and watched as he walked away. "Hi," I heard someone say from beside me. I turned to see Melanie, a girl I know from campus, sitting in the lap of a red haired boy.

"Oh, hey Mel." I said. She smiled. "So, how are things with you and Harry?" Melanie asked, gesturing to my boyfriend as he handed me my drink. "Oh, same as usual." I said as I took a sip of the bitter liquid.

"Really?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. I cracked a smile. "Not like that!" I said, hitting her playfully on the arm. She laughed and kissed her boyfriend on the nose for no apparent reason. Things started to get heated instantly, for they were already kissing passionately as Melanie pressed her body up against her boyfriends. "Ew, get a room," a boy with glasses said as he scooted away from their scene of affection.

"Well, that escalated quickly," Harry said as he ran a hand through his hair. I gave him a tiny smile and kissed him.

I've kissed Harry before, but what I felt right now was something different. It felt like electricity was radiating through my body.

And that was the best feeling in the world.

Sorry it was such a short chapter. But, anyways, hope u enjoyed it! 😊

~REAGAN