2️⃣2️⃣

Jamiah P.O.V

/August 7/ 12:09pm/ Miami,Florida 🏞/

D'Asia was watching matron so me & Trevon can have some time to our self. Trevon and I were going on a trip in Miami for three days. We had just got off the plane and Trevon brought a rental car. I got in and he drove to a hotel. We arrived at the hotel and I got out the car and Trevon held my hand as we walked inside. He paid for the hotel room and he got a dolly , uploaded our luggage on the dolly. I went up to our room and it was beautiful. We had a nice ass view. Trevon came in with our suitcases. I texted D'Asia & Kiara telling them we made it safely.

"I miss my baby already ". I said
"I know baby I do to". He said pulling me into a hug

He kissed me and I kissed him back. I smiled, pulled away.

"Ight what you wanna do first ". He asked
"Umm I wanna go to the beach then dinner". I said
" Ight ". He said smiling

We went to the bathroom and I turned on the shower and undressed. Trevon undressed, I got into the shower.

We took a 45 minute shower. I got out and wrapped the towel around me and I gave Trevon a towel. I dried my body off and lotion up. I started getting dressed. We were finished getting dressed. I grabbed my purse and we walked out the hotel room.
The beach was literally walking distance.

@ the beach

I went to the water. It was beautiful. Trevon followed me , I asked him could he put sun screen on me. I put some on him as well. I went to put my feet in the water and Trevon tackled me in the water.

"TREVONNN". I yelled

I started splashing water on him and I got out the water and sat on a bench.

"Man stop being a crybaby ". Trevon said laughing
"I didn't wanna get my hair wet ". I said rolling my eyes

I asked his irritating ass to take my picture.