1️⃣1️⃣

Jamiah P.O.V

/December 26/ 8:30am /

I really couldn't sleep so I kept waking up. I wanted to be with my nigga. Ughhh this nigga get on my nerves. I put on some jogging pants and a jacket. I put my boots on and I told Trevon to come pick me up because i don't have my car. He told me he on the way. I sat in my bed waiting for him. He was here and I grabbed my purse and I told the girls I was leaving & I walked out the house. I got into to his car and he drove.

"You hungry ". He asked
"Mhmm ". I said on my phone
"Baby I'm sorry ". He said
"Mhmmm". I said looking at my phone
"Dont piss me off ". He said pulling up to Wendy's
How tf ima piss you off ". I asked

He ignored me and order the food. He paid for the food and gave it to me. I ate my food as he drove home.

We made it home and I got out the car and unlocked the door. Trevon sat in the car and I went inside. I closed and locked the bed room door. I laid in my bed and ate my food. As I was eating my food I heard knocking on the door.

"What do you want ". I said
"Open the door". Trevon said
"What do you want ". I said
"Man open the door then I'll leave". He said

I got up and unlocked the door and laid back in the bed. I closed my eyes and I was starting to fall asleep until I felt Trevon pull me on his chest. He rubbed my back and I cried, idk why but I did.

"Baby I'm sorry , I never meant to hurt you ". He said and wiped my tears

I didn't say nothing I just let him hold me until I fell asleep.

D'Asia P.O.V

I was alil worried about Jamiah , I looked at her location , she is definitely at home probably with Trevon

I was alil worried about Jamiah , I looked at her location , she is definitely at home probably with Trevon. I don't blame her I would've did the same thing. I was driving to jahmir house.

I made to his house and I got out and knocked on the door. He answered and I walked in. I went to his room and sat on the bed.

"Shawty Ight?". He said referring to Jamiah
"I hope so she went back home this morning ". I responded