9️⃣

Kiara P.O.V

/December 19/ 1:34pm/

It's been 3 months since I've talked to moe. I officially broke things off with him.

Flashback

I had drove to his house , his car was here. I got out and knocked on the door. I kept knocking until he answered. He finally answered. He opened the door only in his drawls.

"Uh Kiara what you doing here ". He asked
"I need to talk to you so can you let me in it's cold asf". I said walking in

I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Ok what you wanna talk about ". He said
"So I've been thi-". I said getting cut off by a female
"Baby who was at the door". She said surprised by my existence

I got up and started beating tf out him. The girl tried to pull me off him and I punched her in her face.

"Demarco you better not ever hit me up again on god you better stay with that dirty hoe". I said getting my shit
"BRO WTF IS YOU MAD FOR YOU LEFT ME 2 FUCKING MONTHS AGO". He yelled
"BITCH IF YOU LOVED ME ITS WORTH A WAIT TF YOU CAN WAIT 2 MONTHS WITHOUT GETTING YA DICK WET Huh?". I barked back

I got into my car and left. It's wraps on that relationship.

Flashback over.

Anyways we're on Christmas break and I got me a new new , my boo so fine 🤤.

We not together tho

We not together tho. He live in Chicago because all these niggas in Detroit know each other. I ain't got time for that. He's coming to see me later on today ☺️. Lmao he not a damn catfish either he FaceTime and linked before 🤣🤣. Anyways he'll be landing soon so I gotta get dressed and pick him up from the airport.

I went to my bathroom , took a shower.

After taking my shower I dried my body and got dressed.  I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse and keys. D'Asia and Jamiah wasn't here they had just left. I walked out the house and locked the door. I walked to my car and got in. I started driving to the airport.