3️⃣7️⃣

Kiara Pov

/10:45am/

/10:45am/

I was going home today, I've been with my baby for a week so it's time to leave. I was packing my stuff.

"Remember ma you gotta get that gun from girly , cuz if you get caught yo ass gone get lit up so get the gun and bring it back to me ,". He said
"She ain't gone shot me but I hear you ". I said putting my shoes on

I stood up and he pulled me on his lap and kissed me. I hugged him and kissed him back. He pulled away , I got up.

"Be safe I love you ". He said
"I will I love you too". I said smiling

He got out and helped me out my bag in the car. I got into the car , started driving home.

As I was pulling Jamiah  or D'Asia wasn't home. I parked , I got out the car and carried my bags inside. I went to Jamiah room to see was her door locked and it wasn't. I looked at they location to see where they was, Jamiah was at Trevon house , D'Asia was at Lorenzo house I think. I slowly walked inside Jamiah room , went to find her safe. Once I found it I was trying unlock it. I tried different codes and it wasn't working. I started looking thru her room for some idea of what it would be. I look thru this notebook that she keeps her bills n passwords , gmails , bank information. I found the code and I put it in. I got the gun and put it in my purse. I took pictures of the information.

I put everything back , I walked out her room. I  went to my car , put it in my glove compartment. I went back into the house , went to D'Asia  room. I started looking for her information, we all put our information in notebooks so we wouldn't loose anything. I found it and took a picture of it. I slowly walked out her room , went to my room then I laid in my bed , texted the group.

Trio 💙🥵

When yaw asses coming home , I'm here n nobody here like tf ~ 11:28am

Jamiah💙😍~ now bitches wanna come home 😭 I just got here ~11:29am
D'Asia💙🥵~ not Kiara being home finally - 11:31am

Omg don't do to much😂but I asked yaw question - 11:34am

Jamiah💙😍~ Ion know tbh ~ 11:36am
D'Asia💙🥵~ Bc ion feel good rn ~ 11:40am

Man Ight I'm finna go back ova tray house ~ 11:42am

D'Asia💙🥵~ Ight text us when you get there ~ 11:43am
Jamiah💙😍~ Right text us when you get there whore ~ 11:44am