4️⃣0️⃣

Last Chapter ....

Kiara Pov

/2 years later / 1:34pm/

"Mommy nuggies ". Mariah said

Mariah Alissa Smith Kiara's 1 year old Daughter

Mariah Alissa Smith
Kiara's 1 year old Daughter.

"Baby I don't feel like going to get some nuggets ". I said to her
"Otay ". She said making a sad face
"Aww Ight cmon let's go ". I said getting out the bed

I put my shoes on , I helped Mariah put her shoes on. I held her hand as we walked out the house and to my car. I buckled her into her car seat and I started driving to McDonald's.

I still haven't been in touch with Jamiah or D'Asia. I really do kiss them and I want my daughter to meet them. D'Asia had her twins and they are 1 , the same age as Mariah and Jamiah son is 11 months. I've been getting my money up since everything that happened.

I made it to McDonald's and I order Mariah a 6 piece with a small fry , small fruit punch HI-C. I ordered me a Chicken sandwich with extra Mayo & add cheese with a medium fry and Tropical Berry Sprite. I paid for our food , I started driving to my friend Skylar house.

We arrived at her house and I got Mariah out the car, I grabbed the food. I held her hand as we walked to the door. I started knocking on the door. She let us in and we walked inside.

"Damn bitch took yo ass forever to answer the door". I said walking to the kitchen table
"Bitch I was getting dress calm down but hey Mariah ". She said hugging her

I helped Mariah sit at the table & I gave her , her McDonald's. I sat down and ate my food with her.

2 hours later

We were now leaving we were just chilling with her for a second. Mariah was tired , her ass was up early in the morning. I buckled her in , I started driving home.

We made it home and Mariah was knocked out. I unbuckled her and I seen a car sitting in front of my house. I grabbed my purse and I picked up Mariah slowly. The person got out the car revealing moe.