2️⃣

Jamiah P.O.V

/August 3 / 10:34am /

I woke up to my phone ringing and it was Trevon. I had took a min to answer.

"Hello ". I said
"Wassup ". He said
"Nun just now waking up wassup?". I said
"Can I see you today ". He asked
"Nigggggga you just seen me last night ". I responded
"Mannn so I wanna see yo ass so get yo fine ass up & get tf ready". He said
"Oouuuu boy who you talking to like that".
"You man stop playing with me ima be on my way in about a hour".
"Dawg it ain't even dark yet".
"Bro you finna piss me off ".
"Man Ight Ight fine ". I said

He hung up and I got out the bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face & brushed my teeth. I undressed and got in the shower.

After taking a 25 minute shower I came out and dried my body, put on some vanilla lotion. I got dressed and put my shoes on. I got a texted from Trevon saying he was outside my house. I texted him back saying that I was coming. I walked out the house , to Trevon car.

"Damn baby girl you look good asf". He said pulling me by my waist, towards him

He tried to kiss me and I moved my head and made a face at him.

"We not dating bruh , I only kiss you during sex🤣". I said laughing
"Bro stop playing with me". He said choking me

He kissed me and I kissed him back. He pulled away. He tighten his grip "when I tell you do sum you do it you heard? You know I'll fuck yo ass up". He said. I shook my head yeah. He let me go and opened the car door for me and I got in.

We drove sum where I ain't know where the hell we was going so I asked.

"Where we going". I asked
"Bro you can't trust me ". Trevon said
"No nigga honestly you could be setting me up". I said looking at him
"If I wanted to set yo ass up I would've been did that shit so stfu and sit tf back ". He responded
"Yeah Ight nigga". I said rolling my eyes

We finally made it to this restaurant and I ain't never been here before. I got out and we walked in the entrance. He had reservations so we were seated quickly. I sat across from him and I just stared at him. He so fine I said to myself.

"What bro ". He said
"Ugh you messed up the mood". I said

The waiter came and asked what we wanted to drink. I asked for a topical berry lemonade and Trevon got a blueberry blast typa alcohol beverage.

When the waiter came back with our drink. Me and Trevon had ordered burger and fries.

While we waited for our food Trevon started taking pictures of me.