4️⃣

Kiara P.O.V

Kiara & D'Asia's birthday party 🎉 🥳

/August 20/ 11:34am/

Today was me  and D'Asia's party. We decided to have our party together since our birthdays is close. The party theme is pajamas. I been up getting my day started. D'Asia went to get her nails done. I got mines done yesterday so I was straight. I had to get my hair freshen up and Jamiah went to get the room , she basically planned our party. We had to get the biggest room. This party finna be lit aslll as it should be.
I got my keys and walked to my car and I drove to my friend Carmen house to freshen up my hair.

Jamiah P.O.V

After I got the room for my bitches

After I got the room for my bitches. I went to get the balloons and cake. The cake better not be fucked up. I parked in the parking lot of party city and I grabbed my purse and walked inside.

I got everything I need to decorate this room. I walked back to my car , put the stuff in the car then I drove back to the hotel and got a dolly Bc I ain't feel like going back and forth to get this shit. I started decorating the room. It was all Coming together. I hooked the speaker up. I put they gifts on the bed make it look cute.

I was gone get ready here ain't no point of going back home to get ready.  I went to the bathroom which was nice asf. I turned the shower on and undressed , took a shower.

After my 45 minute shower , I came out and I dried my body off and got dressed up. Because we were going out for dinner before the party.

I heard my phone ringing it was D'Asia.

"Hello ". I said
"Yeah we on our way to the hotel". She said
"Ight I'm almost ready". I said
"Ok what's the room number ". She asked
"403". I responded

She hung up and I continue getting dressed. It was 10 minutes later and I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door and Kiara and D'Asia came in with they cute outfits and shit.