3️⃣2️⃣

Jamiah Pov

/ 6:45am/

Today we were going home from our trip. We all had fun , enjoyed ourselves. I got out the shower , started dried my body off then started getting ready. I finished packing the rest of my stuff and I put my bags in the living room. The girls came out their rooms and put they bags in the car. I got my purse , small bag & put my stuff in the car. Kiara had drove to the airport.

Once we arrived we took the rental back , went to get our luggage checked. We waited until we could aboard our flight.

"Ugh I'm not ready to go back home ". I said
"Me either ". Kiara said
"I'm ready to go to sleep again ". D'Asia said
"Man tho ". I said

It was time to aboard the plane , we go to on the plane , we're seated.

6 hours later

We finally landed , we got our luggage. My mama was going to pick us up today. My mama got here and we got into the car.

"How was yaw trip". Mama asked
"It was fun , crazy  ". I responded looking at them
"Very crazy ". Kiara said laughing
"I'm glad yaw had fun ". She said

We were going down our street , our house was on fire. We got out the car , I called 911. I didn't know what to do. I seen Cortez car down the street , I started running towards the car , he had somebody else in his car. I know I wasn't Tripping it looked like Desmond. They pulled off. Bitch ass nigga on god.The firefighters came and they were asking us questions about how this happened. They stopped the fire and we moved our cars. We got everything that wasn't fucked up out the house. This nigga really got me fucked up, I'm finna pull up to his shit.

"I'll be back ". I said to them
"Where you going ". D'Asia asked
"I'll be back ". I said

I pulled out my phone and texted Desmond.

Des💙

Wya 🧐~  2:34pm

With  my homies why wassup ma ~ 2:35pm
Why you ain't tell me you was back ~ 2:36pm

I told you when I was coming back but Ight ~ 2:40pm

I look in the glove compartment to see if my gun was in their.  I started looking for cortez address Bc Kiara had me pick her from his house before. I put the address in the gps , started driving there.