i

The boy screamed.

With a lot of passion and desire. He screamed her name and she moaned in return. They were making love. No, not love. Just sex, at least for one of them. But it was so deeply, so intense, that ir didn't matter with it was just love or just sex. They were beyond, they were touching each other souls. It felt like true love.

Hands touching hands, their bodies crashing, like they wanted to make two into one. If one could see from outside, it would be just a blur, just a shade pf two bodies merging. The boy was certainly so lost in that feeling that when they both moaned together, he didn't notice it had finished.

The girl left the room too fast, letting him heartbroken. She didn't want to involve herself at all, she didn't like the thought of feeling something like she was feeling. She just wanted to run away. Maybe, she really just wanted to have sex and the boy finally gave her that. But, he thought she was different, he thought that she would stay. His mistake.

So, the rest of the night and the rest of the others days the boy cried. He cried because he liked that girl. He was in love with her. And she just used him to get what she wanted. Like any other girl he has meet.