v

The boy was laid down in the girl's bed.

She was trying to calm him down, since he was crying so hard. Luke was still drunk and couldn't control his feelings. Grace let his head in her legs, playing with his hair. It wouldn't take long for him to sleep.

"Calm down, sweetie. Everything is going to be alright." she said, her voice pleasant and calming.

When Luke finally slept, Grace got up without waking him up and sat in the sofa that she has on her bedroom. She needed to drink, cuz she couldn't handle all this sober.

The girl breath out and went down stairs to get herself some vodka, taking care to close the door to anyone enter her room and get Luke sleeping there.

Her house was a mess.

The music was still loud and everybody was chatting and dancing and drinking. To sum up, everybody was doing what teenagers do, having fun. To get to her kitchen she had to pass through a crowd with a lot of drunk and sober girls flirting with any boy they wanted, and some even trying to force things. Grace roll up her eyes and helped some boys from these 'mean' girls. When she got into the kitchen, almost all her precious drinks were gone. The only one that survivor Taylor's party attack was her less favorite: liquor. She groaned, but got the liquor anyway.

She came back to her room and Luke was still sleeping, even if the sound of the music was too loud. He looked so delicate and serene. She could just stare at him the hole night, but that would be totally creep. So, she sat again on her tiny sofa and drink her strawberry liquor. It taste sweet and at the end, bitter. Just like her history.

Grace closed her eyes and thought about all her life. If she could change how things went, she would.