vii

1 month and 3 weeks before

It didn't take long to Grace and Luke fell in love with each other. Since the day they met, they stuck together. Luke, didn't need to think at all, from the second week they were together, he knew that he had great feelings for that girl. And even Grace, who didn't want to admit, was letting herself fall for that shy and sensitive boy.

She took him to all the places she could imagine, always forgeting about the bet she did. She knew that sonner or later, Tracy would start asking about it and she had to act quickly. But, she couldn't. She liked him a lot to just break his heart. It was her dilemma. Until that night.

She was taking Luke to a picnic in the morning. If asked, Grace would deny, but she was planing to start convincing him to have sex. She expected that since they passed 1 month and some weeks together, he would be suitable to the idea. And she was right.

In the middle of little chats and flirting, Grace came closer to him and started kissing his neck. Luke felt all his body ruffle and a need for Grace's lips came straight to him. He closed his eyes and enjoyed that moment. When he was totally lost in the touch of her lips, she stopped. He opened his eyes and saw Grace staring him deeply. She was completely lost in the beutiful of that blue orbs, and guilt flow over her body. But, she couldn't stop right now. Luke was open to her, she felt it. If she asked the glouriuos question, he would say yes. And his heart would be broken, because that was the bet.

Grace closed her eyes again and kissed Luke in the lip. Both, the boy and the girl didn't know what they're doing. But, they did.