ii

The days passed and the boy wasn't fine.

He tried to talk to the girl, convince her that he was worth it. He declared himself to her, but the girl didn't like being with only one person. The girl liked variety and the boy couldn't give her that. His friends tried to cheer him up saying that girls were all the same, they use you and then go away. Girls don't feel, Grace wasn't an exception. He didn't had to worry. But the boy blamed himself, he thought that if he had loved her harder she would have stayed. He thought that if he wasn't so easy, she would have stayed. Like his father always said: girls like to conquer, they like to chase after you, like the was a prey. If you give what they want too fast, they will think you aren't special enough and will leave you.

The boy woke up and was certainly hung up. All the same, the pain in his head couldn't bear the one in his heart. He still remembered kissing other girls, trying to forgot her, but his efforts weren't enough. She was like his drug and now she had gone away. To forget her would be almost impossible.

He tried to get up, already feeling tired and exhausted. Last night was full of party and drinks and fake feelings for him. That day would be his first day at NYU and he was feeling like a atomic bomb hit him in the face.

After minutes of laziness, he finally moved and did all the things he needed to go to college. Then, as always got the bus and stopped in the front of the doors lasting one minute to the class start. He ran so fast that when he
got inside his classroom, thrown himself in the first empty chair he seen.

His friends tried to talk to him but he wasn't in the mood of talking. He was drawing the girl's face in his notebook while listening to the teacher speaking. Suddenly, the door opened abruptly and someone entered. It was a girl that was almost without air because of the little ran she had to made to get in college at time. He didn't realize it very fast but got astonished when saw what was happening. The girl wasn't a stranger. It was his girl, it was Grace.