vi

3 months before

The boy was sitting alone in the park.

He liked to be at somewhere else than his home when doing his drawings and writings songs. It was much more silently and beautiful than his bedroom. He was so immerse in the art and the sounds, like an truly daydreamer, that didn't notice a beautiful girl sitting by his side.

The girl looked at him with the brightest smile she could do without seeming forced. Her friends saw that guy in the park frequently and challenge Grace to huck up with him. His face wasn't strange to her, so maybe they studied at the same school, and that made the girl even more confident. She was sure that if he studied at the same school of hers, he would know her because every boy in her school knew her name.

"Excuse me, gorgeus. Could I see your drawing?", she asked him, praying to him to be easy. She wanted her 50 bucks fast.

He looked at her, already blushing. Luke was shy and was even shier when girls talked to him. His self esteem wasn't high, since he was not slim and didn't have abs and that some zits some times appeared in his face. So, he didn't reacted well when someone notice him. But, it was looking to Grace eyes that he lost his soul in it.

For Grace wasn't different. She had never seen eyes so deep like his, but quickly, she covered up her surpriesed face and a sedutive smile came to her lips instantly. Luke, instantly was cacth by her trap, he couldn't even think straight.

"Sorry, I...", he trembled. "I..."

"You don't need to be scared, dear.", she laughed a little. "I don't bite, only if you ask for." she winked.

Luke felt his face getting hotter and red.

"I... You studied with me, right?", he asked, still very shy.

"I think yes", Grace answered "But, I don't remember your name."

"I'm Luke.", he said without looking to Grace's eyes anymore.

"I'm Grace."

"I know.", he almost whispered drawing again. But, she heard him and thought it would be totally easy to win this boy.