78

" Do I look good ?" Yoongi fixes his tuxedo for the 100th time that day. Even after choosing the tuxedo a month before the wedding he thinks that suddenly it doesn't look that good as it looked on the trying day.

And his hairs, ahh why does they have to be so fussy today out of all the days. He just wants to get married to Jimin in peace why is all of this happening to him.
" Hyung, I told you, you look good." Jungkook sighs. He never thought he'd have to go through such things when Yoongi asked him to be his best man.

He remembers being excited and elevated when his hyung finally asked him to be his best man for their wedding. But seeing what mess Yoongi was right now, he's even considering to slip off from the room.

Although he can't actually blame the older for his odd behaviour, it's just the pre wedding jitters. That made him think if Jimin was going through the same phase as Yoongi or not. Knowing how Jimin is, he's sure he's having it worse.

" Tae, I look so fat in this suit. I can't go out looking like this." Jimin frowns on seeing his reflection in the mirror. He tries to un button his tuxedo but Taehyung jumps right in time before he could do any damage.

" Jimin, can you please calm down for a minute." Taehyung's condition was just like Jungkook. He just explained to Jimin some minutes ago that he looked absolutely gorgeous, but he's there again belittling and disregarding himself.

" What if Yoongi hyung decides that I'm not worth and just leave. Omg, what if-"
" Jimin my soulmate, shut up please." Jimin has always been an overthinker he could make a big deal of even a small thing and that's why Taehyung has to assure him every single second, especially on his special day.

" You're just overthinking. You know, Yoongi hyung would never do that. He loves you so much."
" If you go out in nothing but a simple t-shirt and shorts, he'd still think you're the most gorgeous and well dressed person on the earth."
It makes Jimin laugh, but actually what Taehyung was saying is absolutely true. He knows Yoongi loves him enough to not care about how he looks.

" You're right, Tae. I should try not stress out." He sits back again in front of the dressing table, letting the makeup artist finish last of her touch ups.

After his anxiety being settled a little, when he looked into the mirror he could see how good he looked. Maybe it was the makeup or just the wedding glow but he surely looked stunning, enough to make Yoongi fall for him one more time.

His head snap backs once he hears the familiar giggles. Haru jumped excitedly in his grandmother's arms when he spotted his father. Making grabby hands towards Jimin, he's ready to jump into his arms.

" Aww, were you missing me baby ?" To that Haru replied with something gibberish. From the last few months he have became really talkative but it'll still take him some time to form a proper word.

" Haru ah you'll ruin your papa's makeup." Jimin's mother withdraws Haru's grabby hands, getting the baby on the verge of tears. He looked at Jimin with his sad eyes, wanting to be into his dad's arms already.

" Mom it's okay. Give him to me." He took him from his mother's arms. He could care less about Haru ruining his makeup, for him Haru comes before all that.
" You really look like a prince today. Papa's little prince."
He coos over how cute their baby looked like that. In his whole white outfit he looked equivalent to an angel. He snuggles into the crook of his neck, drenching the baby with his sweet smell.

" Jimin ah, are you ready ?" Jimin's father walks through the door, fixing his coat a little.
" Mom." He passes Haru back to his mother, kissing his forehead to stop the baby crying because of the separation. Suddenly it hit him how real this was, just a few more minutes and then he'll finally be Min Jimin, Min Yoongi's husband.