Chapter 1: The Cavern

It was 9 PM and I was forced into a dreaded cavern with my sister Bella (otherwise known as Blue Riding Hood).

"Why can't I go back home? I'm way too tired to be here and I look dreadful. I mean look at me, Bella, I look like a poor person! My mascara is horrible."

"It's fine," said Bella.

After stupid Little Bo Beep started running to take over my kingdom, my life has been a mess. I wailed and wailed until all of a sudden Bella started pulling me to a table in the far back of the bar.

"Wh-Where are we going?" I asked

"We are going to see Robin. I see her at one of the tables," mumbled Bella.

"I don't want to see her! I want to go back home!" I wailed.

"Hey, Robin!" said Bella.

A blonde girl sitting next to Robin pretended to sweep off an imaginary hat, and said, "To whom do we owe this pleasure?"

Bella goes to get some more drinks and I'm left with Robin and this blonde girl.

"Finally, someone who understands that I'm a lady!" I sniffed, "Robin, dear, why do we have to meet in such a dreadful place?" I asked Robin. "I'm going to end up getting my dress dirty! And the issue of Little Bo Peep isn't going to solve itself!" I added with a voice.

"So Red, this is my friend Goldie, and Goldie this is my cousin Lady Ruby. She is also known as Little Red Riding Hood," stated Robin.

"Oh, I go only by Lady Ruby now."

"To me, you'll always be Red."

Bella came back with 2 beers in her hands, and she handed one to me.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked.

"You're supposed to drink it," answered Bella gruffly.

She took her beer and drank about half of it in just one gulp. Then she took out her crossbow and slammed it onto the table.

"Ah, that's better. That thing is heavy when I'm not using it!"

I thought it was funny because Golden girl or whatever she's called, was in shock.

"I-what-how-?" she stammered.

"I'm a fairy," said Bella.

"Oh, right. This is Bella, she's known as Blue Riding Hood. She's also my cousin. But a fairy." Robin explained proudly, like it was something to live up to.

I shook my head and wondered what Robin had brought us all here to do.