"Foster Family" - Muzan

Hey guys, I might not be able to post stories as long anymore because of school, but I'll make sure to post every week. :)

After our encounter with those pitiful demon slayers, Tanjiro, Mizuki, and I went to catch up with Tsukahiro.

"Mommy! Mommy! Big brother Tanjiro and I were trying to watch the pretty show, but strange people came and starting bullying big brother Tanjiro!" Mizuki ran to her mom's arms.

Tsukahiro stroked her daughter's hair. "There there sweetie." She then glared at Tanjiro. "And you! How dare you scare my daughter like that! Do you have any idea how mad I am at you?" She swerved her head toward me. "Sweetie! We should just abandon that good-for-nothing! He's harming our daughter! Our dear Mizuki won't be able to be raised properly with him around!" Tsukahiro pleaded.

"Mommy! Stop saying such mean things to big brother Tanjiro!" Mizuki tried to release herself from her mother's grasp.

"Not a chance Tsukahiro. Tanjiro is now a member of a family. An equal. Tanjiro was also very frightened when that happened. Mizuki dear, you sleep with Mommy today. I'll sleep with Tanjiro." I didn't miss how Tanjiro's eyes widened with shock and hope.

"I can sleep with big brother Tanjiro! Daddy always says how good I am at cheering people up! Mizuki can cheer big brother Tanjiro up too!" Mizuki was finally able to escape from Tsukahiro's arms and hugged Tanjiro.

Tsukahiro was overflowing with anger. "Are you saying you'd rather sleep with a filthy boy you picked off the streets than with me! Your wife?" She scoffed.

"I never said that. I need space to cool my head, and Tanjiro needs comfort. I think that'll do. I'm moving into Tanjiro's room." I smirked. It hasn't been long since Tanjiro moved in, but I'll get what I want, when I want.

"No! I'm your wife! Yor beloved! That's unfair! I wish to kick this boy out this instant." Tsukahiro screamed.

"Tsukahiro, please calm yourself. You're attracting people's attention!" I asked calmly.

"No! You don't tell me to calm down! I'm your damn-"

"Tsukahiro. Shut up."

Following orders silently, but unwillingly, Tsukahiro obeyed. With that, we went home.