Conversation - Tanjiro

Hi guys. I'm so sorry I didn't post last week! I didn't have enough motivation to write, and then I had a test, and things got really messy. Anyways, enjoy!

As Douma and I were playing Daihinmin, I kept noticing Douma staring at me with great interest. I didn't feel like I was in an awkward position, but I was kind out weird.

"Douma."

"Hm?"

"Spit it out."

"Spit what out?"

"Whatever you've got to say, you've got that weird look on your face again."

Douma ran to the bathroom mirror. "Hm? Do I? I didn't notice." He tugged on his face and slapped his face, then sat back down to continue our game. "Well, I was thinking about how yummy you look."

"Gross." I stuck my tongue out.

"Gross?" I froze. "Douma. What are you doing here."

"I'm playing Daihinmin with Tanjiro. Because we're FRIENDS!" Douma jumped with excitement.

"Friends?" Muzan lifted a brow. "You guys have only met once previously."

"Wrong." I put down a card. "I caught Douma stalking me. Pretty hard not to notice when all you feel every day all day are eyes burning wholes into the back of your head."

"Why didn't you tell me about this Douma?" Muzan turned to Douma with a stern expression.

"Tanjiro asked me not to." Douma pointed to me with a big grin lying on his face.

Muzan swivelled his head to me with both his eyebrows above normal height this time. His brows could have flown off of his face in any minute.

I nodded. "Yes, I did. I like Douma very much. Despite his weird talk about how much he would enjoy eating me, he is very good at keeping me company and amused."

Muzan tilts his head at me while scratching his head. "I see." Muzan sons on his heels, and walks away. "Douma."

"Yes yes yes! M-A-S-T-E-R, master!" Douma spun and posed.

"I leave you in Tanjiro's care." 

"Okay!" Douma looks at me with an energized smile. "I'm now in your care Tanjiro. Oh! By the way, my opinion of you hasn't changed one bit. You still look delicious. If I could just have one bite. Just one-" 

"Back off, you aren't allowed anything from me. Let alone my body parts. Give it up pretty boy."