"Friends" - Tanjiro

Hi guys! I've started to feel quite unmotivated to continue this, so I'm sorry that my posts have been inconsistent, as I will start posting irregularly. I'm sorry if I've disappointed you guys, but I can't write what I don't feel motivated to write. 😕

"What took you so long Tonkaro? We've been waitin' out here for almost 5 seconds now." Inoskack started. Inoskack had a short black bob with blue tips and a very pretty face. He had long lashes and full voluminous green eyes.

Before I could apologize, Zeniba elbowed Inoskack in the stomach, and angrily yelled at him. "Dumbass! We hate you! You and you're pretty ass face! You're lucky that I haven't ripped it to shreds! And put some clothes on!" Zeniba has a blond bowl cut with orange tips, and a pretty innocent looking face.

I met these two during camp, and my introduction with them came out pretty weird. When we met they kept freaking out over meeting me, and kept covering eachothers mouths. I found it quite impressive how they could finish each other's sentences off, especially when Inoskack was saying his name, "Inos- KACK!", or "Fi- fire the cannons is what I always say!"

Yuki started laughing. "Guys! No fighting! We're here to hang out! Not fight!" He turns his attention toward me. "Right Tanjiro?"

Both the fighting bunch freeze, and swivel their heads toward me, with eyes seeking answers. "Right! No fighting! You guys can leave that for another time, but today is for fun only! But you probably should go get a shirt Inoskack."

As all four of us headed into the market area, I could feel someone staring holes into my back. After feeling the uncomfort of being followed, I stopped in my tracks, and spun on my heel.

"Hey you! The one that's following me please. I'm feeling quite uncomfortable with you secretly folowing me. If you have something to say, you can say it to my face, right?"

Slowly, a small figure started peeping out of the the lamp post. The eyes of Inoskack and Zeniba idened quickly before averding their gazes. There stood a small girl with black bangs, and a side ponytail, and a butterfly hairclip, wearing a black-uniformed long sleeve and skirt, with a white cape and long black boots.