Chase - Tanjiro

Hi guys. Ok. I'm watching on the anime sites you guys recommended, but they don't have season 2s of a lot of the shows I watch, like Fire Force s2 e25, which some say aren't out, but it came out Dec. 2020! 😒 Not complaining though cause you guys saved my life by giving me some animes to watch! Any more recommended sites?

Thrashing in my sleep, I woke up to the cold and found my blankets on the floor. I couldn't sleep. After having my interaction with Tsukahiro, I have been uncontrollably nervous. Something did not sit well with me. As I picked up my sheets from off the ground. My window flew open, and the cold night blew in, making me shiver. As I turned around, my eyes widened.

"So this is the infamous Tanjiro? Looks like a wimp. And he doesn't even have twice my beauty! I can't believe he just fell for a guy like him!" Mumbling, the demon let herself in without permission and started circling around the room.

"Excuse me, Miss. What are you doing here? This is Master Muzan's house and I'm pretty sure that he would not be very happy if people started breaking into his house like that." I interrupted her.

"Shut up Don't you even know who I am? It's Daki, upper moon 6! Know your place, lowly human!" She proudly pointed to herself.

I bowed slightly. "I'm sorry Lady Daki. I was being insolent. Forgive me."

"Forgive? Fuck you. I don't even understand why Master chose you over me. I'm clearly the better choice. Answer. How did you end up here?" Daki menacingly strutted her way toward me.

I bowed once again. "I was captured by Master Muzan. He originally hit and tortured me-" 

"And it should have stayed that way"

"-But the pillars got me out and was once again taken away by Master Muzan, and he let me stay in his house as a family member."

"Anything he did that was not family shit?"

My face turned slightly red. "He kissed me Lady Daki."

Dai froze on the spot. "Kissed? You? Why?"

I bowed. "I wonder the same thing."

"That's fucking stupid! Fuck you! It could've been me! I'll tear out your limbs!" Daki runs towards me, but not at full speed to my luck.

As I ran out of the room, I bumped into Tsukahiro who, surprisingly enough, let it go. Again, I bumped into Muzan, who made me fall due to his sturdiness. "Tanjiro. What is the meaning of all this commotion?"

I tidied myself up and got up. "I'm sorry. I was told I was going to be killed, so I ran by instinct."

"Killed by who?"

Suddenly, Daki appeared and looked quite angry. "Master! Why did you not kill the boy! He bumped into you and got in your path."

"You're getting in my path too. Then shall I kill you?" I glare at Daki.

"No! I'm sorry Master! I'm sorry!" Daki fell on her knees.

"Were you the one who threatened to take Tanjiro's life?"

"No! Not at all!"

"Then who was the one? I know it was not Tsukahiro. She is in her room, and is getting over her own shock."

"Yes! It was me! But I wasn't serious! Please spare my life, Master!"

"Hm, what do you think Tanjiro dear? Shall I spare her life, or end it?" Muzan looked at me with soft eyes which made my cheeks glow.

"She said she wasn't serious, let's let her go," I said, avoiding eye contact.

"If you say so." With stern eyes I didn't miss, Muzan signalled Daki to retreat, and so she did.

I turned to face Muzan with bright cheeks. "You truly are amazing," I said.

Muzan looked taken aback, as he said, "Pardon?"

"You always clean up the messes of the demons and you have to control them. It must be tiring."

Muzan laughed softly. "You are over-praising me."

I made eye contact with the laughing Muzan, and said, "Am I really though? You truly are great. I mean it."

Smiling a wide smile, Muzan kissed me on the lips and on the forehead. "How very kind of you Tanjiro. Get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow, and have a good rest."

Drunk off of the kiss, I walked down the hall, into my room, and fell asleep with a foolishly wide smile on my face.