𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖...

𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖.𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝟠𝟘𝟘-𝟚𝟟𝟛-𝟠𝟚𝟝𝟝, 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕦𝕥.

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤! ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕥!

Mistakes can happen. It's not uncommon to make a mistake. It's not wrong to make a mistake, as long as you truly didn't mean it. The dictionary definition of "Mistake" is "an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong." My definition of "Mistake" is "To see something in a miscalculated way, and to act on it accordingly." Then again,  I'm no English major. Perhaps it was a mistake to judge what the dictionary says. Misinterpreting a situation is a mistake. It could save a life, if a situation was read properly, and end one if not. 

(Selozar's P.O.V)

Selozar was excited, today was the day he'd confess his feelings to AloneTraveler. He couldn't wait. After months of getting to know him better and forgiving him, he'd finally realised what the butterflies in his stomach were. His only problem was Albert, often, he would come with Selozar to Alone's house, just to jab at Alone for all the terrible things he did. Selozar desperately wished that he would stop, but when Albert put his mind to something, he wouldn't give up.  But Selozar brushed it off. He was sure that as soon as he got his feelings for Alone off his chest, everything would be fine! 

Selozar walked into his living room to see Jake and Albert watching some scary movie, Albert didn't seem to be fazed but Jake was shaking in his shoes, Selozar chuckled at the sight of his friends, and cleared his throat.

"I have a public announcement to make, and I do not wish to be interrupted!" Albert jokingly rolled his eyes before pausing the movie.

"Hurry up, I wanna finish this." He gestured towards the movie. 

"After countless sleepless nights of simping, I am going to confess my love for the one and only, AloneTraveler!" Both Albert and Jake stopped joking around, but  Jake was the only one that seemed supportive.

"Congrats Selo! I knew you had it in you, and Alone has changed at-"

"What! What the hell! No! You must be joking!" Screamed Albert, making Selozar jump.

"What are you ta-" Jake was cut off yet again.

"You must be fucking joking! No way! He literally abused you for years! And all of a sudden you're all lovey-dovey for him!" Selozar rolled his eyes.

"First of all, it's almost been a year since that happened, second, he's changed so much, you just refuse to believe it. Third I-"

"Yeah, yeah whatever, but that's not the point, it doesn't matter how long it's been, it doesn't matter how 'nice' he is now, it still happened, and I refuse to let this happen!" Albert retorted Selozar began to get upset.