𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕟𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖..

𝕊𝕠, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝, 𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

--------------------------------------

Have you ever thought that your life was bad? That nothing could make you smile? Sure you have. All of us have, at one point. Have you ever done something that was so horrific, you thought no one could forgive you? That even if you did something incredible, you'd still be hated? Of course. The thing is, in the end, all is fine. Forgive and forget. Imagine if you were stuck in a never ending hell. Imagine if you were known for your petrifying actions. Then what? 

....

Exactly, nothing, your left to rot, no one will ever help you.

No one will ever love you.

You're stuck in this cycle of self-hate and pain.

No one wants you.

Suffer.

-----------------------------------------

(Selozar's P.O.V)

Selozar had nothing. Nothing to look forward too, nothing to expect. Oh. Except the abuse he gets everyday. Besides that. If anyone asked, Selozar was okay. He was doing just swell. No one had to worry for him. As far as the world knew, Selozar and his happy little family of three were doing great. Then again. Uleanra wasn't the most reassuring thing to see when you walk into someone's house. But Uleanra was an exception.

 The first person that walked into the house was a man named Albert. Albert was rather childish for his age, but, he was reasonably smart. Smart enough to get on Alone's good side. Alone. AloneTraveler was... interesting. Even Albert, one of the most confident people Selozar has ever met, was intimidated by Alone.  But AloneTraveler was intimidating, even when he didn't mean to be. It's not like that sword was helping his case, but sometimes he tried. Anyway. The first time Albert came over, was for a Christmas party. "An AloneTraveler Christmas" as he liked to call it. Albert didn't seem too hesitant to admit that Alone looked pretty cute in his little Santa hat. Alone later burned that hat. Selozar and Alone had met with Albert in the past. Albert was obviously aware of what Alone did to Selozar, but had not taken any care to it till that day. The day Albert tried to help Selozar escape.   Selozar could still remember the joy he felt when he was running through the snow with Albert. He could feel the wind in his hair, the small snowflakes on his face. This thrill lasted about five minutes. Selozar wasn't that surprised. He'd tried to escape Alone a few times in the past. He was caught. Slashed with a very sharp sword, and locked in his room for a couple days. But this time. This time he could tell it was much worse. He could see the anger in Alone's eye. Yet, for a second, Selozar swore he saw a glimmer of pain, or hurt in his reddish-black orbs.

 Albert had been told to leave immediately. He wouldn't be coming back for a while, that's for sure. As soon as Albert left the premises, Selozar was shoved to the ground. Alone had a look or pure hatred. He slowly reached for his sword and held it to Selozar's neck.  Selozar was frozen, Alone could end his entire being right here, right now. One simple movement and, Hey Presto! Selozar's head is rolling around on the floor. But hey. If that did happen. If Alone decided to murder him. At least he would be free of this...this pure hell that Alone had created specially for him. As soon as that thought drifted through Selozar's mind Alone quickly removed the sword. As if Alone could sense that, by killing Selozar, he would in fact be free, his leaving would be quick and painless. This seemed to provoke Alone even more. 

A few hours of kicking, hitting and general abuse later Selozar found himself on the floor in his room. He slowly crawled on to the thin mattress that he called his own and lay down. He was in immense pain. Every small movement send a shock of unbearable aching through his body. His breath was shallow. Selozar noticed that the life-threatening cuts were covered in bandages. He knew Alone only did that to keep him alive. 

The second time Albert came over was when he brought over his friend, Jake. Jake was bubbly and enthusiastic, as soon as they arrive he immediately started to joke around, with Albert soon following. Albert stopped laughing unnaturally when he saw Alone, Jake sensed the sudden mood change and looked to where Albert was staring. Alone walked down the stairs quietly, but with meaning. He greeted Jake, and did the same to Albert. He acted as though the whole "Escaping from AloneTraveler" never happened. Jake would have heard of the story from Albert since those two were very close. It's as though Jake felt the same terror that Albert felt himself. Alone guided them both to the large table and sat them down. He grabbed Uleanra from the closet and sat him down as well, Uleanra started rocking in his chair instead of spinning violently. Alone shoved Selozar into a chair and Albert seemed to glare at him when he wasn't  looking. He Walked into the kitchen and grabbed some sort of food product from the counter, set it on the table, took of the covering and walked off. Selozar was beyond confused. He looked at Albert cautiously, as if Alone would saunter back into the room at any given moment. Albert seemed to be staring at Jake with a look of pure stupidity and Jake was mirroring it perfectly. Selozar let out a small giggle which caused Albert to break the staring contest and start to laugh along as well. Why are we even laughing? Alone is going to come down here and rip me to shreds.  That's when Selozar's laughing turned into crying. It happened so quickly. Albert and Jake rushed over. That's when Albert whispered to him.

 "The next time I see you, I'll have a plan to escape. I promise."

The last time Albert came over he was carrying a back pack. Alone Greeted him as always. Selozar emerged from the shadows and meekly sat next to Albert, who had moved to the sofa. Albert grabbed his arm excitedly and reached into his backpack that he put on the floor. He pulled out a cloth that was in a sealed box. "Nitrous Oxide." He whispered. Selozar's eyes widened. Albert was planning on knocking out Alone with laughing gas. One part of Selozar hated this idea, the thought of knocking out someone, possible hurting the person, was horrible to him. But another part, a much stronger part of him craved for this to happen to the man that had put him though hell and back, for several years. Selozar looked up at Albert, he gave him a smirk. A 'Let's end this man's life' kinda smirk. Albert chuckled slightly. 

As midnight approached, Selozar convinced Alone to sit down in the living room with them. After Alone settled down Albert lunged forward, grabbed Alone off the sofa and roughly pinned him to the ground. Alone immediately started cursing and struggling. Albert yelled at Selozar to throw him the box with the cloth in. For a second Selozar stopped. He hesitated. Was this really happening? Was Albert really winning in a struggle against AloneTraveler? Suddenly his adrenaline hit. He raced forward and grabbed the cloth and clamped it to Alone's nose and mouth. Alone went limp. He stopped swearing. He stopped struggling. He just lay there. Both Albert and Alone were out of breath. Then Albert sprung into action he grabbed Selozar's hand and ran out the door. Selozar was ready for his new life at Albert's house, with Jake, and Kaden even Adam. He was ready, and he was happy.

Not even a week in his new home and Selozar got the news.

Uleanra had been murdered.