𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕤!

ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! 𝕊𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗-𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕒 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕝, 𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕖! 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕖𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖, 𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕞𝕤! 𝕀'𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕪!

𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥, 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞, 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥.

----------------

Loneliness is a lingering emotion, even if eventually you get someone that will take you in, you still feel..terrified that when you wake up no one will be there. You feel blackness ripping at you, cracking your heart, tearing your brain. A freezing wind shatters the glass in your window. No one is there, your Alone, everyone you've ever cared about left you to suffer. Suffer? Yes. Suffer. You scum. Bastard. You deserve it. All he did was stay there with you. But you hurt him- What's happening? This isn't about anyone. Because you're Alone. You will always be alone.  

----------------

(AloneTraveler's P.O.V)

AloneTraveler was starting to live up to his name. Besides the whole 'travling' part. He never left the house. He certainly was alone though. Selozar was the one usually getting him out of bed, making breakfast. Without his support he couldn't do anything. He was pretty much useless. The only thing he was good at was managing not to slit a vein. If he did slit it he might have to go to the hospital. Then again. Is bleeding out a bad thing? Alone often thought about things like this. He closed his eyes, he tried to imagine this all being a dream and when he opened them he'd see Selozar, and Uleanra, sitting there, staring back at him. Smiling. When he opened his eyes again his vision was blurry. He was so idiotic. He hated himself. 

(Selozar's P.O.V)

Albert thought that it would be fun to throw a party. Selozar had no idea why he wanted to, he guessed that the lunatic was just bored. In less than an hour Kaden and Adam were over. Selozar knew nothing about Adam besides that he edited Albert's show, along with his friend Paige. 

After Selozar had introduced himself to everyone the room fell into a relaxed atmosphere. Selozar walked over to Albert and Kaden, he overheard their conversation an a wave of confusion hit him.

"No! The doge meme didn't deserve to die!" Albert screeched. 

"Really? Albert I'm disappointed in you, your meme culture seems to have dissapeared. Obviously Dame Tu Cosita was the best." Shot back Kaden.

"Wow! MY culture is off, tsk tsk Kaden."

"Well! Let's see what Selozar thinks! Hm? Come on Selo, what's better, Doge or Dame Tu Cosita."  

Selozar looked at them both nervously. "W-well, I don't really know any memes, Alone didn't let me use the internet a whole lot.." The other two sat there open mouthed looking at him.

"WHAT!?" They both yelled. Selozar just let out a nervous laugh and looked at the ground.

"What DID he let you do?" Asked Kaden, still surprised.

"He let me cook whenever I wanted!" Selozar loved cooking, even if it was for Alone. A wistful smile crept onto his face, when Alone wasn't being horrible he was funny and sweet. 

"I ought to give him a piece of my mind!"

"Kaden no leave him al-"

"Hush hush now Selo," 

"No se-"

"HEY ADAM, GET YO ASS OVER HERE" A grumpy looking Adam trudged over from his conversation with Jake to stand next to Selozar.

"What."

"You have good history with myths right?"

"Have you been to Chuck Lloyds basement? It's literally calling my name."

"Okay! We're going to AloneTraveler's house!" Selozar just face palmed, there was no way he could stop them now. He muttered a quiet "Oh god."

"See ya in 20 minutes everyone! Come on Mr Speedy!"

(Kaden's P.O.V)

Kaden wasn't about to go yell at AloneTraveler about Sleozar's internet privileges. Even Kaden wasn't THAT stupid. But he'd mess with him a bit. He wasn't sure how but he would somehow. Maybe Adam would have some ideas. 

As they approached the house an idea popped into his mind.

"I got it!" Adam looked at him quizzically.

"Got what?" 

"You'll see." A devilish smirk appeared on his face.

Kaden knocked on the door and heard someone running down the stairs, all of a sudden the door burst open. There stood AloneTraveler with a sad smile on his face, but it disappeared as soon as he noticed who was at the door.  

"Fuck off." Both Kaden and Adam were surprised by his tired voice. Adam pulled on Kaden's arm, as to say 'Let's get the fuck out of here' But Kaden had to day one thing before he left the angry man in front of them.

"Yeah, okay, but we just came to say that Selozar really misses you." They both ran off before Alone could get the sword. Kaden turned back for a second to see his reaction. And Alone was just standing there, his mouth wide open a distant sad look portrayed on his face. Kaden wasn't sure if he felt accomplished or regretful.

(AloneTraveler's P.O.V) 

AloneTraveler just stood there, unblinking, completely astounded. The words 'Selozar' and 'misses' bounced around his head. He knew that they were playing with him. But. What if he actually did miss him. What if Selozar missed Alone's humour, his witty remarks. No. That was a small part of him. A monster was the majority of him. Alone himself knew it. He beat Selozar everyday. He killed Uleanra. He was a murderer. He was a literal monster. Through all this though Alone did realise that he was still standing outside in the cold. But maybe he deserved it. His heart was obviously cold and ruthless. No, he wanted to go back inside. Inside he could slit his arm open. Inside no one could get to him.

Inside.

Inside, he was Alone with his thoughts.