𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER ONE
FIRST DAY DRAMA

Fallon, Stella, and Sorin all sat in the back of the black limousine that, was driving them to school

Fallon, Stella, and Sorin all sat in the back of the black limousine that, was driving them to school. Fallon was currently talking to her parents on face time for the fifth time since she left the castle.

"Mum, Dad, it hasn't been twenty minutes since I've left. If I knew you would get this worried about me I would have just stayed home longer, instead of riding with Stella, and Sorin." Fallon looked up to her two best friends engaged in a conversation about Stella's outfit.

"I know, we just want to stay updated on you. We never know if you might lose control of your powers." Fallon lets out a sigh as she rolls her eyes.

"I haven't lost control of my powers in a month, besides I'm getting better at control." Fallon wasn't exactly lying, she was getting better at using the powers that were given to her by the black magic two years ago.

"We know, but it's not just about controlling the powers, it's also about controlling your emotions." Fallon's father adds to the conversation. He was a mind fairy, like Fallon so he knew how her emotions needed to be in check all the time.

The limousine finally pulled up to the gates of Alfea College. To Fallon it looked exactly the same as last year there was nothing different. Sorin and Stella were already heading out of the limousine entering through the gates.

Their luggage had already been brought to their dorms an hour earlier so that they wouldn't have to worry about Stella dragging a dozen suitcases to her dorm.

"Okay mum, dad I'm here. I love you both so much." Fallon spoke quickly trying to end the conversation.

"We love you too sweetie. Hey! Don't forget to keep your swords and daggers polished after your specialist training." Her parents said reminding her about the amount of specialist training she'll have to go through again this year.

"Okay, okay, love you. Bye!" Fallon quickly ended the call. She let out a breath of air, before looking up at the metal gates of the school. She didn't enjoy it here but it was much better here than at the castle where her parents were constantly worrying for her.

Fallon scanned around the courtyard, there were new students everywhere. She spotted Terra, a first-year, who had lived at Alfea all her life helping her father with some plants. Fallon met Terra her first year she accidentally ran into the girl on the way to the specialist hall.

Fallon would have said hello but she needed to show her first year around the campus. Luckily she and Stella shared the same first year, her name was Bloom. So all she had to do was wait with Stella, who was already near the fairy hall.