𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER TWENTY
TAKING FLIGHT

With the new addition of security around Alfea, sneaking around the campus had become more difficult

With the new addition of security around Alfea, sneaking around the campus had become more difficult. Guards were stationed at every corner of the school like it was a prison. Well with Rosalind in charge, it basically was a prison.

Fallon crouched down around the corner of the back wing of the school. Three guards looked around the area before walking towards an exit.

The raven-haired fairy waited a few more seconds to make sure the guards didn't turn back around, before pulling out her phone.

Her job in the plan to save Silva was to make sure the path to the shed full of cars was clear. She also was to keep an eye out for anyone who got suspicious of the other girl's absence on campus.

"I'd suggest wearing less color if you're trying not to be seen." The voice came from behind Fallon and she quickly turned around to look at who it was.

Hovering over her was Renova, with her hands crossed and an amused smirk. "Your lucky I was the only one who saw you."

"One I did wear fewer colors, this outfit is like seventy-five percent less colorful than my usual outfits." The raven-haired fairy stood up from her crouched position and then gestured down at her outfit.

"Also aren't you going to report me to Rosalind or something? I thought you were one of Andreas's lackeys." For a second the short-haired specialist's face darkened, and her hands were clenched into fists.

She responded through gritted teeth. "I'm not one of their lackeys. I just help my dad out."

"But your dad is?" Fallon questioned, still unsure about the whole story with her father. He was a nice man, at least from what she's seen... Nothing like Rosalind and Andreas, yet he still works with them.

"Unfortunately..." Renova looks over the fairy's shoulder, to the yard. She nods her head in that direction. Her face was void of any emotions, so Fallon couldn't tell what she was feeling.

"The coast is clear, so you and your friends can get going with your plan." Fallon gives her a thankful nod and pulls her phone to text the Winx suit that they could move on with the next part of the plan.

When she turned back to ask the Specialist if she'd want to join, she was met with nothing. Renova must have stepped away while she was distracted.

⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹

Now that the Winx girls were out fulfilling their part of the breakout Silva mission, the only thing left for Fallon to do was wait. She found herself heading toward the headmistress's office to find her girlfriend. The raven-haired fairy had texted Betrix not that long asking if she was free to hang out, but she had yet to get a response.