𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
THE CUT OF A BURNED ONE

"Insubordination, breaking and entertaining, endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind

"Insubordination, breaking and entertaining, endangering the lives of your classmates, and releasing Rosalind...? Do you have any idea what you've done?" The seven fairies sat in the Winx dorm, getting lectured by none other than Professor Harvey.

They stayed silent, but they all had the same thoughts on how hypocritical this lecture was.

"I'm sorry you kept Rosalind locked up under the school, even after going on and on about how dangerous she is. Yet you're talking about us endangering the lives of our classmates. I don't know about you Professor Harvey but it sounds kind of hypocritical to me." Yasmine was the first to break the silence between the other fairies.

The Professor only glared at the water fairy before continuing on his rant. "I'd say I was disappointed in you, but this goes way beyond that." He turns to leave the dorm but Terra had enough of the whole situation.

"You lied again!" Fallon was almost shocked at the outburst she had never seen Terra that upset before, and honestly never in a million years did Fallon think the sweet earth fairy would ever talk back to her father.

"Excuse me? The tall bald-head man questioned his daughter with a stern voice. He turned back towards her, his arms crossed over his chest.

"About Rosalind. About Aster Dell. About everything. And you're angry with me?"

"You can't punish me for not knowing something that you didn't tell me. It doesn't make any logical sense." All the girls and Levin gave Terra a proud look before directing their attention to Professor Harvey for his response.

"Well, I suggest you all cool down." with that he exited the dorm with a slam. Musa and Terra stood up to walk up to the dorm door.

Seriously did he think he did something with that? Fallon thought to herself. She watched as the two fairies tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

Terra slams the door once she realizes that it won't open. "He's used his magic to seal the doors. I caught him in a logic trap, and he's used his magic to ground us."

"That means you won." Stella reassured the angered earth fairy.

"He's overwhelmed." Musa concluded, she had got a read on the professor before he left.

Fallon remained seated on the lounge chair, while she was just as upset about the situation, she couldn't help but let her thoughts wander to Beatrix.