𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER FOUR
EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

"Why did she even have you practice with the Vessel when she knows it'll amplify your powers!" Fallon's mother was raging after finding out that Fallon was told to use her magic with the vessel

"Mum, I'm fine and no one else got hurt. I don't see why you're making such a fuss over this." Fallon had to restrain herself from rolling her eyes at her mothers ranting. She held her phone up to her ear as she walked towards the specialist field.

"I'm making a fuse because someone could have gotten seriously hurt, including you. I swear when I come down to that school Miss. Dowling is going get an earful from me." Fallon's mother was coming to visit Alfea  along with Stella's mom in a couple of days.

"Lillian, I have to agree with Fallon on this one, we can simply talk with the Headmistress." Fallon's father says agreeing with his daughter.

"Thank you! Dad." Fallon says emphasizing the word dad. She looks up to see Nadia, Sorin, Sky, and Riven watching the first years train.

"I have to go now I'll see you two soon." Fallon quickly end the call before her mother could start up another conversation. She loved the her but damn, that women could talk for hours hours.

"Who was that?" Sorin asked Fallon, once she stood next to him to watch the first years

Just my mom being over protective... again." Sorin just nods his head, He knows exactly how protective Fallon's mother can be. It made him wish he had that, a caring parent.

"Sweep the leg! Riven yelled out to Dane and the Kat, a female first year specialist, who were sparing together. Kat sweeps Dane's leg, and before Fallon could blink Dane subsequently got pinned down.

"Could you try being 50% less of a dick?" Sky asks Riven after Dane taps out.

"Well, I'd be 50% less fun." Riven tells his best friend.

"Remember what a lost cause you were last year?" Sky brings up, causing Fallon to join the conversation.

"Ah yes, two black eyes from Renova, one from Sorin. And a sprained ankle by me, all in one day." Fallon remembered that day like it was yesterday, though it wasn't her intention to sprain Riven's ankle.

"What do you want, a handy for taking me under your wing?" Riven asked while Fallon cringed at his question.

"I thought my friendship was reward enough." Riven said. Sky faced him, but his attention quickly caught onto Stella who was walking in the distance.

"It is." Sky taps Riven's cheek twice with his hands before running off to Stella.

"When did that start up again?" Sorin asked, his voice laced with jealousy as he watched Stella and Sky talk.