𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
DINNER DISASTER

The last thing Fallon wanted to do was attend the Alumni Banquet but the girls had a plan and Fallon wasn't going to mess it up by not showing up

The group of fairies entered the freshly decorated courtyard studying the room full of guards standing by all the exits.

"I assume the guards will clear out once the banquet starts. But if not, maybe one of you can form a distraction." Bloom suggests to the group, which Fallon was more than welcome to volunteer for.

"I'll do it. Perhaps if I'm lucky I'll get kicked out, and won't be forced to mingle with everyone for the next two hours." Just as Fallon volunteered Rosalind appeared around the corner.

"Don't you all look lovely?"

"Big night." The redhead girl smiled, trying to remain inconspicuous.

"Bigger than you know. You two walk with me." Rosalind put her hand on Fallon's back along with Bloom's and guided them away from their friends.

"Don't tell anyone, but I absolutely loathe these things." Rosalind confessed as Fallon and Bloom followed her up the stairs. Not really caring for the small talk Rosalind wanted to start, the mind fairy looked back down to the crowd.

She instantly spotted Beatrix, who coincidentally looked up to her at the same time. Beatrix's face was laced with sadness before she spotted who Fallon was accompanied by.

A scowl grew on her face when she noticed Rosalind and Bloom were with her, then she went and turned away.

"Status and money. Money and status." Rosalind deadpanned when they finally reached the top floor.

"But you need them to vote you in." The redhead confirmed.

"I do. I do. Which is why I'd like you two with me by my side today. There are two seats next to me at the banquet." Fallon had a sneaking suspicion about why Rosalind wanted the two fairies by her side.

I thought only VIPs were invited to the banquet?" Bloom questioned not yet understanding why Rosalind was inviting them to sit with her for the banquet.

"You two are the first fairies to transform in generations how much more IP can you get?"

After hearing Rosalind butter them up, Fallon could confirm her suspicion was true. "And we're here to prop you up, aren't we?"

"Ah, They catch on quickly."

"And what happens if we don't feel like being used?" The two fairies challenged, but as they've witnessed before Rosalind always has a trick or two up her sleeves.