Life's revenge

As I walk into the drug store i can her every ones thoughts " 15 and pregnant typical for someone like her." and "look at the girl nothing but white trash." So as I pick up the pregnancy test and ask for the brown paper bag I walk away in shame. As i think about it i will have no where to stay daddy would throw a fit and i didn't want my baby to live the way i did. Maybe Ryan... maybe he would take care of our baby and i.

I walk to Rebekah's house after getting the pregnancy test and go straight to her bathroom. 5 minutes! The longest 5 minutes in my life!! i almost cry when i see the two pink lines staring back at me. When i walk into Bekah's room all she can say is "oh no! Chels I'm soo sorry!" I look at her walk over slap her in the face and walked out never looking back.

When i arrive home daddy instantly starts yelling at me " WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!"  Then i dash to my room and lock myself in trying not to think of what is to come. About 11:45 p.m. daddy comes in drunk yelling at me and hitting me. Then he has me down on my stomach and he is moaning and whispering "your mine you"ll never get out." over and over.

The next morning i awake at 5:00 a.m. and take a steaming hot shower thinking I've gotta get out i can't live this way anymore. at 6:50 i am drying my hair and doing my make-up when i realize i need to get to school early to talk to Ryan. So half ready for school i start walking to talk to the man who knocked me up when he raped me.