Cops, Authorities, debts, and dreams.

Confused on what has happenend I can't answer the questions the police ask me while i sit in the interigation room. Where was Blane? Where was i when i crashed? What had happened? How did i crash?! Why was i always getting hurt? "Chelsea! Chelsea!" As i come back to real life i look up and the officer is wating for an answer. Iim sorry? i said what was your question? The officer looked at me in astonishement. have you been listening to one word ive said? No, i replied. Chelsea, honey, what were you doing while you were driving? I um, i was on the phone with the prision, they had just told me that Ryan escaped from jail, i.. yeah thats right.. Chelsea do you have insurance? For that matter do you even have a drivers license? I uhh.. well officer.. i.. so have you found Blane? Where is he? is he alright? What about my car? is it going to be able to be repaired? CHELSEA! The officer yells, answer my question! if you don't i could help you so you don't get into trouble because for some reason i really like and care for you.. then he winks. Knowing all to well about men who like and care for me i said no officer its alright ill deal with the fines and everything just please tell me where Blane is! Please!

Excuse me? did you just say no? Well Chelsea you may just want to rethink that dicesion real fast because if i was you i wouldn't want the authorities on my bad side. No officer i said, i said yes, yes i'd love your help (please leave me alone all i want is to live my life out in peace with my baby) i thought. Good he says in a mischevious voice and walks out. WAIT! WHERES BLANE?!! WHERE IS MY BABY! But he didn't even stop to turn around, he didn't even stop to get my files.. he didn't even stop to tell me he had made me a fake id.. an id i could us so i could say i had a drivers license and stay out of trouble for this wreck.

But what would all this cost me i thought.. what did i have to repay this cop.. what would he force upon me? As i pick up my files and id i couldn't help but to think i was in way over my head.

As i sleep that night i dream of Blane dream of a perfect life and a life with no worries. I dream that Blane was at home safe with me, safe sleeping next to his mama.. but in all reality i had no idea where he was and for all i knew he was out in the world all by himself wondering around, or worse.. with Ryan.