"New Life"

Having my thoughts disturbed by the doctor i come back to the present and hear what he has to say. Blane had lost a lot of blood and his arm and 1 rib had be broken but, he would be okay. Then they told me i was stabbed and i wouldn't be aloud to leave for awhile because he had punctured my lung. Then they said but we do have very great news! would you like to hear it? So of course i say yes. Well the police have caught Ryan Shambles and he has been put in prison for rape, child abuse, and tempted murder. He will be in Prison for 45 years. Then i started crying.

I would never be able to get revenge on him now. Prison for 45 long years??!?!  Whats up with that? Then it occurred to me, how would i support Blane and myself? How would i pay these hospital bills? I would have to get out of the hospital before it would be impossible to ever pay off the bills. 

A week later i told the doctor i couldn't stay in the hospital anymore so either he will discharge me or i was walking out, so with that he let me leave knowing it would be easier that way. Then i asked when i would be able to get Blane out and he told me it would be at least 2 more days. So i went and told Blane goodbye and got on the bus to downtown. I went to all the places i had applied for but i didn't get any of the jobs because i wasn't "experienced". So that's when i walk to the strippers club and applied for a job desperate for anything.

Sure enough the next day the strip club called and told me i started on Friday which meant i had 2 days to find an apartment for Blane and i. 2 days to start me new life right and 2 days to forget everything that had happened to me, 2 days. So i went and found the cheapest place i could find and asked them if they could wait a week before i gave them the down paymeant and the first month's rent and being kind enough they said yes!

After i had everything of our stuff moved into the new apartment i went to pick up my baby from the hospital excited to be living a real life. When i arrived at the hospital and went to Blanes room the doctor gave me him and told me i would be receiving a bill in the mail in about 2 or 3 months so be ready to pay. So with that baby Blane and I took off and started our new life together.

When we walked into the apartment i realized tomorrow i had to go to work and i didn't have anywhere for Blane to go so we got on the bus and went looking for a daycare. With no luck i finally decided that he would have to go to work with me until i payed the rent and down paymeant and found a car. This was gonna be very interesting. Blane going to a Strippers club..  I was scared by this thought.