Fathers love is abuse

3 months pass and i decide it's time for me to get out and look for a job since Ryan has a day off. I approach him asking for the keys to the truck and he throws them to me i tell him i will be back in about a hour in a half to two hours so watch Blane and he just shook his head. So with that i got out looking for a job and a car. Driving by the fancy restaurant i see that they need a waitress so i stop and apply but by the way the manager looked at me i don't think i will get that job... So then i apply at the grocery store, the convenient store, drug store, and the local strip mall. Thinking i got at least one of these jobs i decide to pick up some diapers and baby food and then see a car for sell 2007 buggy for $500 dollars so i decide i will talk to Ryan about it. Maybe i will be able to leave a lot sooner than i think, maybe.

 Two hours after i left i return home to find a note on the table saying Bitch I'm through! p.s. sure hope your fat ass son isn't dead by the time your home. -- Ryan                                                                          Scared i run through the house looking for my baby and find him tied up to the kitchen cabinet bruised and covered in blood. Trying not to get my tears in his cuts i quickly untie the ropes that are around my babies wrist. After getting Blane untied i pick him up and rush him to the hospital. When i arrive they take him away and i don't hear from them all night and all the next day. Then a nurse comes out and tells me it will be 3 hours before we can tell you everything and let you see him. Go home take a shower, the police are looking for Ryan Shambles everything will be okay. So with that i hope into the truck and go home, only to find another note...