$600 dollars gone mad

After my shift is done i count all my money and i couldn't believe it when i finished counting i have a total of $600 dollars!  That is just what was thrown up onto the stage, I still have a paycheck to look forward to next Friday! So with this money i earned today i can pay the down payment and the first months rent and get food for Blane and I and possibly find a daycare with about 150 left over! I couldn't believe it my life was actually going to be okay and i was actually going to be a good mother!

When walking the 2 blocks from the bus stop to the apartments i am carrying Blane and something from behind me hits me and the next thing i know I'm picking myself off the ground. When i look up to see what had happened someone had knocked me down and grabbed my $600 dollars out of my jacket pocket! When i go to chase after the thief he is gone no where to be found, so i walk back to where Blane was picked him up and walked home.

When i arrive at the apartment building i find the phone and dial 911 reporting what had happened. You know what they told me? They said ma'am we're sorry but we can not help you with that you just had a bad day, buh bye. Pis*** off i walk up the stairs and throw my bag down and put Blane on the bed. So furious i hop on the bed and kick Blane right in his broken rib then i sit on him and spit in his face a few times and put him in the bathroom not wanting to hear him cry.

This is all your fault Blane i yell if you wouldn't have been born i wouldn't have moved up here, had to get that stupid job, wouldn't have been in the hospital, and i wouldn't be worried about what I'm going to eat. You know why? Because daddy my have sexually abused me but he proved ed a roof over my head, food, make-up, and even money!  We were poor but he still gave me everything! I H*A*T*E you Blane i HATE you!!  You ruined me life!

When i finally calm down enough to realize whats going on i laugh, i laugh how Ryan did and daddy. Then i go pick up Blane smile lay him on the bed and ask him why he was so ugly and i also ask why he was so fat.  I asked why did you ruin my life?