The terrible night

Laying in the hospital bed gave me sometime to think about that night. Then night when i went out with Clarie and got drunk out in the country at a hick party that is were i had met Ryan. Thinking back i remember flirting with him and telling him how i needed a man in my life. I was wearing my daisy duke shorts with a tube top and converse and he was looking at me the way daddy did before he always took advantage of me. Then he asked me if we could talk in private so i said sure why not. That was the mistake right there being petite and drunk and going with i guy i had just met to "talk" in private wasn't the best idea.

We went back into the woods were we could hardly hear the music and he asked me if i had a boyfriend and i said no. Then he asked if i had ever had sex and i said yes and that's when he got an evil look on his face that kinda scared me and made me step back a few steps and trip over a log. That's when i knew i was screwed... literally 

When he saw that i had hurt my ankle he started to take off his shirt at first i thought he was gonna wrap my ankle but when he sat on me i knew what was gonna happen. I started screaming but he shoved his shirt in my mouth so no one could hear. Then he got his knife out and slit my shirt down the middle and slowly cut they back of my brand new strapless black bra. staring at me like i was a piece of candy he took off his jeans and unzipped my blue jean shorts and then i acted as if nothing was happening know it would be over sooner if i pretended it wasn't happening.

Once he was finished he got up took his shirt out of my mouth and left me alone in the woods. I wasn't scared i knew i would be okay but when i realized i didn't have a shirt or bra to wear i started panicking. This is wear i saw Claire and yelled for her, she saw me and came running. When she got to me she asked where my shirt was and i told her not to worry about it but to give me her jacket  so of course she did.

That was the end of that night. The end of my drinking and messing around with guys. It was the last time i would worry about anything like that again... So i thought.