So called work

When i arrive at work i am disgusted by all the old men watching those girls up there stripping throwing them money.  Then i have a flash back of Ryan and daddy and i know i have to start somewhere before i can be successfully because i refuse to give my baby a sh**** life like i had. So i go and find my boss and ask him if i can leave my baby in the back room and lay him down and he says yes but get to work!

As i walk up to the pole i get nerves and start to sweat having second thoughts i start to do my job. Then money is flying in the air and I'm thinking working here for about a week I'm gonna be rich! Then one of those nasty old men grab my leg and i collapse to the floor harder than a rock. As i pick myself up they whistle woo who!  So i decide to spit and work as hard as possible to make my boss proud and to provide a home for my baby.

When i get down for my break i walk over and grab a water never realizing how tiring it was to dance. After i chug my water i go and check up on Blane and he is sleeping away still recovering from being tied up and beat almost to death by his father. Ryan was going to pay weather i had to get him out of prison myself, he would pay! Then someone pushes me into the room near by and to my surprise and relief it's one of my co-workers. Hi I'm Jane, i saw you get pulled down if that every happens again kick that guy in the face with your heel because 1)  it will teach him a lesson and 2) they like feisty and will give you more money! Thanks i say and with that she walks away.

So when i climb back on stage i have all the confidence in the world and i do my thing actually enjoying it!  I'm dancing and having a fun time then i look down and there is a 100 dollar bill just laying there and i wanna cry because the biggest bill I'd ever saw was a 50, but then my happiness is disturbed by the yelling of old fat men telling me to start dancing again or they were leaving.

So as i start to dance again i see someone caring Blane around and i freak out! As i hope off the stage one of the men grab me pulling me on his lap asking where I'm going but luckily Jane saw and came to my rescue!! As she pulls me off she asked me what i was doing, being stupid jumping off into a pile oh horn dogs. So the only thing i could say to that is B*L*A*N*E