15 pregnant and not an ounce of hope

when at school i find Ryan and talk to him about when he raped me and how he got me pregnant and the first thing he says is "are you sure?" and all i can think is no dumb ass it's the other guy I'm sleeping withs kid. So the next thing i ask is Ryan will you be there? Will you take care of us? will you support us? Then to my surprise he says "yes!" So with that like the idiot i Am I think everything is going to be okay. I think that it's going to work out.

About a week later Ryan ask me to move with him to Wisconsin where he has a job opportunity that includes an apartment. So i tell him to give me 1 hour and I'll be packed and ready to leave. So once I'm ready knowing that Bekah won't be at home i stop by and slip a note under her door saying Goodbye. Then i get in the run down truck and drive away with the man who told me he loved me, rapped me, and got me pregnant not being sure of what to think.

When we arrive in Wisconsin i want to barf when i see the crappy apartment building my baby and i will be living in. I looked down and whispered it'll be okay at least we aren't with daddy anywhere is better than with him. Then i shake my head and carry my two boxes up to my apartment.