Chapter 19 1/2

~2 YEARS LATER~

"Let's drink!"

"No one is allowed to leave early!"

"Shut it, all of you!" A very drunk jookyung yelled

She fell back to her seat passing out.

"Jookyung passed out, are you sleeping, jookyung? Is he coming?" Sua asked

"Yes. Why isn't he here yet? He should take care of her." Chorong complained.

Suddenly someone walks in.

"Here he is. Over here?" Hyung ryu called out, to who turned out to be Han seojun.

"Get over here."

"Yah yah! Who made jookyung drink?" Seojun questioned.

"She drank on her own. " everyone says.

"Sit down"

Seojun takes a seat next to jookyung

"Jookyung, hey, jookyung. I'm here."

Jookyung groans softly.

"Okay? Wake up" seojun says softly

She slowly lifts her head up and smiles.

"You're here." She says as she giggles drunkenly

"Yes." He says nodding she passes out on his shoulder and seojun holds her in his arms, as he looks down at her with a smile.

~
~2 YEARS AGO~

I had found out that both our parents were hospitalized in the same hospital.

Which was crazy coincidental, I told suho I would see him later and we went our separate ways.
I walk into the room my mom was being kept in.

She was still unconscious, cuts all over her face, and her arms.

Tears threatened to fall, as I saw her laying there.

"I'm here, eomma." I say softly

I feel my brother wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. As long as we are by her side." My brother reassured
~
~1 MONTH LATER~

it's been a month here in the states. And I had been spending my time in the hospital and around suho. We had grown closer and closer. I would text seojun when ever I had the time.

Suho told me if I would like to go back to korea with him, and after thinking long a hard, I thought that I could go and finish my school year and then drop back to check on my mom.

My mom was a bit better. She is now resting after her surgery. She needed lot of rest since the car accident was quite strong.

I began to pack my things and headed to the hospital on last time.
~
"Oh, suho your here too." I say as I see suho enter the hospital as well.