19 2/2

~SEOJUNS POV ~

Why did it feel wrong?
Trying to move on, it didn't feel right

"Han seojun, I want to try to move on, and I know that what your trying to do too, but I want to try and move on, on my own, I'm sure Areum still loves you, so please don't give her up, shes a great person, give those three dates to her, yeah?"

Somehow I felt relieved, hearing her saw those words, I guess I never really wanted to move on, at least not untill I see her.

~AREUMS POV ~

"I want our first date to be..."I begin as I pull out me phone, suho sits there patiently.

I unlock my phone and show suho my phone leaning against the table.

"Let's make our first date back in korea" I say as I show suho our virtual plane tickets back to korea.

"You bought us tickets back to korea?" He questions

"Lee suho, don't make the stupid mistake of moving on, at least not yet, I got us these tickets a couple days ago, I had thought at first that I should move on too, but how can I move on with out seeing him one last time. Suho you can't move on if you don't go to her first, you never know you two might still be made for each other."

Suho stays silent not sure what to say.

"You told me, that's you knew jookyung when you were a kid, yet she didn't remember you right? You promised you would go to namsan on the first day of show, and according to my phone, snow will be coming to korea today, out plane leaves in a couple hours, plus your dad has regained consciousness, so let's go." I say as I put my phone away

~
~A COUPLE HOURS LATER~

"Mom, I just got home, luckly this place was still available for me"

"I'm glad you made it safely sweetie, it must be late over there, I should let you go make sure to call me everyday!"

"Of course mom love you!"

I open up my appartment door and walk in, everything looked the same. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it.

I'm back

~

~3RD POV~

Jookyung ran back to look for her ticket, once she found it, she looked up seeing a familiar figure, she rubbed her eyes thinking she must be seeing this due to the small incident she had earlier.

The guy turned around and sees the female standing a couple feet away.

"Jookyung? Jookyung..." he says as she walks up to her, stopping right in front of her.

Tears filled their eyes upon seeing each other.

"I came over here as soon as I landed and here you are." suho says

Suho takes a step closer to the female and grabs her face.

"Your face is freezing. You must be cold." He says softly, but jookyung takes his hands off her face