Chapter Five

[A.N.: thank you for the votes and comments (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ ಥ‿ಥ I hope y'all are well. Anyone has an idea who this 'Erika' might be to Nara?]
.
.
.
.
.
.
Around lunch break, Nara usually goes to her 'favorite' and usually empty music room to sleep or eat alone. Today she decided that she would just sleep as she couldn't sleep last night and trained, even though she's a bit hungry. Who can't sleep with an ity bity hunger, right? Well, sadly, it's her. She can't. After wasting fifteen minutes trying to sleep in the empty music room, she gives in. Huffing loudly and rubbing her, less red than before, eyes; she stomps to the cafeteria. There shouldn't be much traffic as she's fifteen minutes late, should there? Wrong. But well, there isn't, not really, to be precise. But there is a drama going on with two hopeless and useless idiots of Saebom. Lee Suho and Han Seo Jun are at each other's throats, like the dumbasses they are, everyone is watching them. Nope, I'm outta here. Nara mentally pretends that she's not hungry. At all. But then her stomach protests and her legs decide that they are going to humor the stomach and fill it. So, she walks into the cafeteria and stands near but in the middle of Suho and Seo Jun.

"Oi, both of you, fight somewhere else and clear the way."

They pay no attention to her and stare at each other. With the amount of hate they have for each other, shouldn't this become a high school yaoi story? I'm too hungry for this.

"YA!" Nara and someone else screams in unison. Startled, she looks back and sighs in defeat. Her poor, empty stomach is going to stay empty.

_________________________________________

"YA Han Seo Jun! What's wrong with you?! Did you quit becoming an idol to become a gangster instead?" The teacher who caught them screams.

"How dare you start a fight, second time in school today?" The principal yells poking Seo Jun with his stick. Nara stares at it, wondering if she pulls at it hard enough, the principal would fall faceplanted.

"I know, right, teacher?" A boy with glasses cuts in, excited.

"I was so shocked that I almost threw up." He added excitedly. What a dumbass. She glares at him and he gulps, quickly looking away.

"Get out." The principal orders, feeling done with the boy already.

"Yes, principal. Goodbye!" he bows and leaves with his tails tucked between his legs but still excited. Nara smiles at him sarcastically and gives a small wave, rolling her eyes.

He looks back at Seo Jun, "Do you want us to call a disciplinary committee? You will get expelled then. Do you want that?!" he pokes Seo Jun with it again. Nara quickly grabs the stick and takes it in her hand.

"You should behave too, teacher. You wouldn't want all the teacher's to know about your poking habits, would you?"

"YOU BRAT, who do you think you are to teach or threaten your teacher, huh?! Do you want to get expelled?!"

"Well, seeing as, I wasn't even involved in the fight, everyone in the cafeteria can vouch, by the way, I'd love to get expelled, appa wouldn't mind. Plus, I'm sure the school head would love to hear about your misbehavior."

"Y- You punk  ...are- are you threatening me?!" Despite the rogue way of speaking, there is a hint of fear underlying in his voice.

"Wel-"

"I started the fight, teacher." Suho interrupts, saving the principal's face.

"Oh, Suho, you don't have to take the blame for this punks." He replies mildly, pretending that she doesn't have his stick, twirling it and glaring at him.