Chapter Thirteen

[A.N.: Hi...? I'm, so, if any of you have PTSD or anxiety, don't read before this message: •••••••••READ NOW••••••••• I tried to do them right, with the symptoms and experience. Please point the mistakes out.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jukyung waves at Ko Nara. Most of the students of their school already went home. Only some are listening to the band and waving their heads at them. Nara tries to calm herself, talking to Seo Jun worsened her anger. But she shouldn't be violent and attack both of the boys. She makes way to Jukyung and sits beside her.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay." Jukyung hardly cracks a smile.

"Don't worry about those two. They won't hurt you anymore."

"You didn't fight with them, did you?" She looks at her friend worriedly.

"No. But they won't. Don't worry."

"Okay." They both pay attention to the music for their peace of mind.

"Now, we are going sing 'missing you' by Se Yeon. He is a fallen idol who died last year." Nara looks at them at disbelief. She definitely heard them wrong, right?

"~The sky is colored purple

It’s colder a night with the breeze

There are familiar memories on my mind

This night is full of you again

I only remember thankful memories-"

Nara doesn't know for how long she has been sitting frozen. The words blurred around her and the people around her seemed to had disappeared. Jukyung's elbow pokes her hard accidently and she breaks free of it. She looks wide eyed at the band members. Why are they singing this song? Her throat tighten and a cold sweat breaks through her body. She starts shivering unconsciously and her hands get clammy. She doesn't want to hear them sing his song. They didn't even know him. Did they even believe in him? They definitely didn't. Her eyes get blurry also, her senses get duller by the moment passing and she gets up from her sit. She needs to get out of here. Out.

"Ya, why are they singing this song? Suho would be angry." Soo Jin mutters to her friends.

"Why?"

"He was Suho's friend. He killed himself." Jukyung finally notices Nara walking away.

"Nara-ah, where are you going?" She grabs her wrist but Nara pulls it back harshly. Jukyung realizes that something is wrong with her.

"Nara-ah~ What's wrong?" She asks her again, softer this time.

"Leave me alone." She glares at the poor girl and wobbles away from the students near a bush. Jukyung's eyes follow her and notice Suho crouching down holding on to that bush.

Seo Jun was coming to find Nara and apologize to her. Maybe she will listen to him and believe him. But he finds Suho crouching down in front of him. A girl runs away from the audiences.The girl seemed familiar but he decides to go to Suho. Before he could approach him, Jukyung reaches the boy. She tries to pull him up but Suho pulls away harshly. He follows behind the unknown girl.

"Suho-ah, Nara-ah." Jukyung whispers. His eyes widen. Ko Nara. He abandons his second plan, apologizing to Jukyung right now and follows after Nara. She looked sickly.

"-You and I, we were all laughing together

I’m afraid you’ll disappear and turn into a star