Chapter Nineteen

[A.N.: hello, little bats, I am embarrassed for not updating. Forgive me? Keep on voting please? Be brave.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I landed two of the guys on hospital."

"Agh, you punk. Come and stand here in one leg."

" 'k."

"Aishh~ Didn't you start studying? Your result had improved. But you can't get rid of your old habits, can you?"

"Ani." The look she gave the vice principal reminded him of a dead fish.

"You always say that after the results come out. Are you obsessed with me? That's like, so creepy." Nara smiles at him with her 'fish eyes'.

The students getting punished, can almost see smoke coming out of his ears. Almost. But the purple tint is very noticeable. "Y- you br- brat! You have a week of detention."

"Ah, you don't want your cane back, huh? Or the audio recordings?"

"Wha- What?! You! Shut u-" Kang Soo Jin enters the teacher's room.

"I was also involved in the fight."

"Ah, Soo Jin? It was collosal damage then, wasn't it?"

"I started the fight." This time it's Suho who barged in.

"You too?!" The principal appears before them suddenly and scowls at the ones getting punished. "You guys dragged them into it, didn't you?"

"Please punish us."

"Ay, Suho, did you get hurt? Why did you let the bastards drag you with them?"

A bouquet of flowers casually get delivered to Mr. Han at that moment and he's sudden yelling catch everyone's attention. The punishment is momentarily forgotten.

"You." Mr. Han points at Jukyung.

"Me?" "You all go to the council room. Right now." Nara looks at the man weirdly. Nara glances at him. He clearly looked at Jukyung and now he's trying to hide it. What a weirdo.

In the end they get lines for the fight they all had been involved in. It's all because of the double standard of the principal. Suho and Soo Jin writes the lines diligently, like the poster students they are. Soo Ah teaches Jukyung how to write lines with two pens and Tae Hoon, Soo Ah's boyfriend, teaches her how to write with both hands to finish up quicker. Seo Jun wrote "I'm sorry" in an enormous size, filling up the page completely. Nara draws a monster like cartoon of the principal and a set of small sized students saying sorry. She then makes a paper plane out of it and tries to make it fly without success.

"I'm sorry, you guys have to be in trouble because of me." Jukyung behaves like a soft sweetheart and is feeling guilty for the things that were out of her hands.

"It's not your fault. Yah, Han Seo Jun, shouldn't you apologize to Jukyung? She got into trouble because they thought that she is your girlfriend in the first place."

"Why should I? She looks just fine. And don't you have legs? You should have just ran away. Aishh~" Jukyung deadpans.

"Wah, aren't you being an asshole?" Seo Jun looks at Nara startled. It's been a while since she had called him that. But she doesn't look disgusted with him. Unlike that time.

"I don't need to though, do I Jukyung?"

"No. It's fine." The one addressed to, replies emotionlessly.

He glances at Nara as though he's saying 'see?' but she simply sighs and shakes her head at his idiocy.

"Speaking of, what did you and Seo Jun do after we left?"