Chapter Twenty Five

[A.N.: hello people. Welcome here and thank you.]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nara doesn't really want to go to Do Kyung Soo's game. Not at all. But here she is watching his game, with a sit nearest to the field; a courtesy of the said guy because he wants to have her watch him attentively. She's going to have to reject him anyway but that is making her more stressed. If her friend, Lim Jukyung was beside her, she probably would have been at ease. But the guy beside her is making fun of her non stop, instead of comforting or cheering her up. Thanks to Jukyung, Nara had both the tickets to herself and Jukyung denied her request to join her, very ardently. So, she's stuck with the little ol' Hong Shi Hyuk. And he's having fun watching her stressed out. After all, it is the first time in her real life a guy payed attention to her in that manner. First times are the hardest, right? Nara sighs out loud and Hyuk-ah grins at her distress.

Seo Jun absolutely hates going to games, alone or with people. He prefers to be the one playing the game than to being the spectator. In no way, he would come to the game Nara might be coming to. Specially because a loser asked her out. Why would she come to watch that guy anyway? She probably hates the guy. But he can't take chances. He shouldn't be behaving like that. It's always the girls chasing after him and him, not paying attention to them. He doesn't even know what is up with him to chase after a small chance of a girl coming to watch a game. He doesn't understand what he is pursuing after or who in that case and maybe even why. But his legs walked him here on their own, without so much as giving a second thought. The reasons are faulty if not absolutely ridiculous. Seo Jun looks around for a pretty raven head, who might have dressed up. But instead, he finds Lee Suho.

Soon, the two starts enjoying each other's company because of similar worries; the either has no idea of the others similar circumstance, of course. The team of the guys that had asked the two girls out wins and the two old friends in the spectators area cheer alongside the fans of the team. Seo Jun and Suho are happy because Do Kyung Soo and Ryu Hyung Jin are moving to the America for their career. That means, those two would not be able to be around the girls. Suho lifts up Seo Jun in his arms in bliss and then catches on the situation they are in and puts the taller boy down. The two old friends clear their throats awkwardly.

••∆••

Nara strides to the locker of the players. It hasn't been long enough since the game had ended but Do Kyung Soo already asked for her to meet up with him in front of the locker room. She's a little jittery but hopeful that everything will be alright.

"Ayy, Nara-ah~ Don't worry~ You are too hot for him to be mean."

"I'm not worried about that, dumbass. It's kinda hard making people sad."

"...."

"What?"

"What happened to the ruthless Nara-ah that injures people to earn money?"

"....You make it sound as though I'm in a gang ...Or I'm a sadist."

"Waa~ Nara-ah is thinking disgusting stuff~ I'll tell on you to coach."

Nara hits the back of his head and he whines. "You started it, puke-ah."

"Meanie~ And we are a gang though."

Shi Hyuk earns a blank stare in reply. "A gang, consisting of four people?"

"....De?"

"...."

"We are here~"

Nara sighs stressfully. Shi Hyuk successfully kept her mind out of what is to come but now she has to face it. Nara enters the loud locker room alone. All the boys have changed out of their dirty baseball attire and are wearing casual clothes. They were chattering loudly. They stop and stare at her when she enters. Do Kyung Soo smiles and makes his way to her, his steps becoming lighter by the moment because of his joyful mood.