Chapter 10: sakura kidnapped?!?

Sakura bites on the dango and moans lightly. She is having the day off and currently at a dango shop at the outskirts of konoha. The akatsuki didn't approve of her coming all alone to enemies' territory so they tagged along at first, but since the funds is low, and everyone is busy, she went alone for a few times after some convincing.

She was looking outside of the shop, enjoying the scenery that she didn't noticed someone slipped a sleeping pill into her tea cup. She finishes the last bite and drops of remaining tea in her cup and walk towards the direction of the base. She didn't felt it at first, but the drowsiness came over her and she fell down to the ground unconscious.

~meanwhile, at the base~

"Hey deidara, shouldn't sakura be back by now?" Sasori looks at the sky. "Yeah right un, it's already evening. She left like 2-3 hours ago?" Kakuzu looks up from his seat. "Maybe we should inform leader-sama." Itachi stands up and walks toward the direction of their leader's office.

"Leader-sama." Itachi knocks on the door before going in, revealing konan who is pacing around and pein whose brows are furrowed together, deep in thought. "Leader-sama, sakura hasn't came back and i am afraid that something had happened." Konan faces pein and glares at him. "Look pein, i am not overreacting! Even itachi here thinks so!" Pein glances at the duo in front of him calmy. "I sent zetsu to look for her 10 minutes ago. He should be arriving soon." Just after he finished saying that, zetsu emerges to their sight. "Leader-sama, apparently, sakura was drugged with a high dosage of sleeping pill by some rogue ninjas."

"SEE!!!! Told you!!!" Konan grips her hair in annoyance. Just then, the door opens and the other members stumble in. "Saku-chan was what?! Un!"

"Zetsu, which way did they went off to?" Pein ignores the other members and turns to zetsu. "I'll lead the way leader-sama." 'Those rogue ninjas are gonna f*cking pay. They're so f*cking dead.' A angry hidan cuss silently.

~time skip~

The rogue ninjas set sakura down on the bed before chuckling. "Leader is gonna be so happy to find a new slave." "And then we can have another day off. Damn that leader, sometimes he can be so annoying and bossy." Shouts of agreement comes from the others. "He thinks that we are all shitheads and he makes us work like stupid Guinea pigs-" suddenly, the door they had their backs to exploded. "What the *cough* f*ck is *cough* going *cough* on here?" They make out 10 outlines. "That cloak, with the red clouds, THE AKATSUKI!!!"

One of the intruders runs towards them, dragging a scythe while yelling:" you f*cking messed with the f*cking wrong person, you shitheads!!!" (I guess we all know who this is) "Yeah! You guys better run un!" (And this...) "Great to know that we finally agree on something for once deidara-chan" "SHUT UP, YOU F*CKING JASHINIST!!!"

The others come in and go on attack mode. Pein begins shinra tensei-ing everywhere, konan sending papers everywhere, itachi amaterasu-ing, kisame slashing everyone with samehada, sasori goes all out with his puppets, kakuzu shooting lightning everywhere, zetsu feasting on random people he finds and tobi is somehow hitting someone with his lollipop (is this possible? ==|||)

The whole hideout of the rogue ninjas are destroyed in a mere 5 minutes by those akatsuki members who go on satan mode. (Damn, i wonder what the rogue ninjas' leader will say) "Found her, leader-sama." Kisame hangs her on one of his shoulder while sasori and tobi protest. (They make a cool ending with pein saying "feel pain, know pain, contemplate pain." and they teleport back to the base)

~at the base~

Kisame lays sakura on the bed while the others watch on. "Should tobi wake saku-chan up?" Tobi says innocently as the others turn to him, eyes flaring up. "S-s-senpa-ai?" Cue a long beating from all others. "Try to wake her and i am so gonna poison you in your sleep tobi!" sasori added to a beaten up tobi. "Tobi is sorry senpai T_T"

~Meanwhile, at the rogue ninjas' hideout~

"What, in, the, world, just, happened, here?" Their leader ask. (to no one in particular, since everyone is dead)

End of another short chapter. Seriously, i had been really busy with school work. Sorry for the long wait if you are waiting for me to update all this days. Thanks~ till the next time~