Chapter 22: Off to Amegakure!

Hey guys, another chapter by me. I don't own naruto. Enjoy~

"I guess that you're all here now, so let's start." Tsunade turns around to face the rookie 9 and team gai. "Now that the akatsuki's former leader, pein is gone. There's likely to be no one to lead amegakure, so we must seize this chance to sneak into amegakure to gather as much informations about that place before there's a new leader." Tsunade folds her hands together as she leans back on her seat and look at their expressions. "So, call?"

"Tsunade-sama, didn't you say that sakura is a akatsuki member?" Tsunade nods her head at tenten's statement. "Then shouldn't it be obvious that sakura is going to be the next amegakure leader." "That, we're not sure. Maybe the amegakure people doesn't even know about her and doesn't accept her as one of them? Who knows?" Tsunade shrugs.

"Hokage-sama, so it will only be us, as in rookie 9 and team gai going?" Kakashi puts down his book and look at tsunade. Tsunade shakes her head. "No, i will be going too." "Baa-chan! Why are you going too? What about konoha?" Tsunade smiles slyly at naruto, then shizune.

"Well, i myself need to know and see amegakure firsthand. As for konoha and all those stupid paperworks, shizune will do them for me, won't you?" She glares slightly at shizune. "H-hai, tsunade-sama. T-T " "Great! I will be seeing you fellows at the gate at 8 in the morning. DON'T BE LATE!" She glances at kakashi who shudder. "Now, i want you guys to go back home and have a good sleep. Who knows what we might face tomorrow. You're all dismissed!" Echoes of "Hai!", a particular "Hn" and "H-hai!" is heard. They flooded outside and close the door as tsunade starts to inform a teary shizune about the mountains of work that she will have to do when she's away.

Meanwhile, in Amegakure...
"Kami nee-san! (i know it's weird to call someone this) Look, i am hanging on the tree!" A young boy calls out to sakura who is watching at the side. Sakure happily gives a thumb up to him, making all the other kids jealous. "I can do that too!" "Me too!" Sakura just laugh at their cuteness. 'Damn, it sure is great to be an innocent little children.' "Sakura-sama, thanks for taking some time off schedule to look at them." The teacher scratches his head sheepishly. "My pleasure, we're all a family, so it's just normal for me to do this." She smiles at him and soon returns her gaze to the children practicing.

Thanks to sakura's outgoing and caring nature, she soon share a deep bond with all of the people in amegakure, that she could even refer them all as her second family members. She manages to let everyone in amegakure to know each other and with everyone knowing one another, all of them share a deep bond, and amegakure is getting stronger day by day after sakura rises as their new leader. She made sure that no one is left isolated on his or her own. She made sure that no one is sleeping on the street by taking them under her roof. The only thing the amegakure people are 100% sure about is that they have found the right leader for them.

The next day, with team konoha...
"Finally." Shikamaru lets out a sigh. "What a drag, running all the way from konoha to here..." all of them are currently crouching behind the bushes by the gate of amegakure. "It's strange how there aren't any gatekeepers, isn't it, shikamaru?" chouji asks his best friend. All of them look at tsunade for confirmation, nodded and enter the gate.

"This doesn't even feel like invading into amegakure, but returning to amegakure." Kiba mumbles. A thin layer of mist is in the air, accompanied by the steady raindrops. "What is this? Did we came to the wrong place. This looks like kirigakure than amegakure." Ino complains as she tries to swat away the mist around her with her hand.

A group of kids intrude their visions as the kids kick around a ball and it landed in front of hinata. "H-here, your b-ball." She hands the ball back to kids who prepare to leave after saying thanks, but is stopped by sasuke. "Hey kids." The kids frown slightly at his tone. "Yes, mister?" The tallest, most likely the eldest of the group boldly answers. "I need you to tell me something." "About what?" The kid furrows his eyebrow. "This place." The kid's eyes scan their forehead protector. "Not a native, huh? And among all the place, it has to be konohagakure." The children's face shows slight distaste. Tsunade scrunches her nose. "What's wrong with konoha?" The kids merely shake their heads.

"Nah, nothing at all. We're leaving, mom told us not to speak to strangers." The tallest puts his hand on a younger boy and begin to walk away. "You're not going anywhere." Sasuke growls and appear in front of them, blocking their path. "Sasuke, it's not very youthful to bully little children." Lee opens his mouth only to receive a glare. "Shut up lee. Now, tell me everything i am going to ask you." Sasuke grabs the tallest by his shirt. "Let go of me, you bastard. Never ever in my life will i betray amegakure." The children growls at sasuke. "You litt-"

"I suggest you put tai-kun down this instance, intruder." All of their gazes land on the silhouette among the mist who is gradually closing in. "Kami nee-san!" The children squel in delight. 'Kami?' Gai furrow his eyebrow.

The silhouette wearing a black cloak with patterns of red cloud on it enters their vision. "I-it can't be, sakure-c-chan!" Naruto shouts out. The usual emerald orbs are now replaced by those emotionless lilac pupil that stares at them silently with full of murder intentions. Her pink hair wet as the raindrops continue to fall.

"Let go of him this instance, or you are going to regret it later, uchiha." Sakura stands tall in front of the konoha ninjas who froze on the spot. "S-sakura-chan!"

End of another chapter~ hope you guys enjoyed. Till the next time~