Chapter 6: The Cherry Blossom Festival! part II

Well, this chapter will have hardly any sakura scenes at all. Sorry guys! Once again, i don't own naruto~

Kakuzu grunts in annoyance. He was starting to regret to accompany sakura to the cherry blossom festival as he watches konan who is currently on cloud nine.

"Is there a brighter colour? I don't think this colour suits me well... let's see... maybe blue?"

"Please wait for a moment miss.

Kakuzu looks at the kimono he is holding and grunts in distaste. 'Damn, why is everything here so expensive?'

~flashback~

It was a peaceful day for the akatsuki. Pein hasn't gave them any missions, so they are enjoying themselves. Itachi can finally read his book that he had been wanting to finish without any distraction as the noisy ones (figure out who they are by yourself) were playing monopoly (yeah right, akatsuki plays monopoly too!) with their favorite cherry blossom. Zetsu is outside watering his flowers. Kakuzu counting money. Everyone is absorb in doing their things when they heard someone shouted.

"Hell yeah!!!" Everyone freezes on their spot. (Well, zetsu ran in a second later to find outwhat's going on). They looked toward the source of the noise, which is the corridor toward their leader's office. "What's going on in there un?"

The next second, a flying (in happiness) konan ran out of the room, hands flinging in the air, and of course, slamming pein's office door, much to the said man's annoyance.

"What's going on, b*tch?" Konan shot him a glare. "Shut yer trap hidan!" Said man just rolled his eyes in konan's face, earning a punch in the face. "Hidan nii!" Sakuta rushes to hidan's aid. Well, the others didn't seem to care though. They just want to know what just happened that made konan so happy (before hidan ruined it)

"So.... care to tell us what happened in there?" Kisame raises an eyebrow. (Hidan nii! Hang in there!) "Well," konan turns to them with a hugh smile plastered on her face. (Ow, this hurts like hell saku.) "Pein decides to let us have a day of to buy our kimonos."

"Kimono? What for?"

"For the cherry blossom festival, puppet." Konan shakes her head. The guys' eyes look like they are about to pop out of their sockets (except itachi of course, cause he's too awesome ;-) ) even hidan jumped up from shock.

"What the f*ck?!" Sakura, oblivious about the while kimono discussion, is happy that hidan is up. "Yay! Hidan nii is alright!" She dangles on hidan's neck, which the latter did not realise, still shock about the kimono discussion.

"So, get your lazy asses up and let's go!"

~flashback ends~

"Kakuzu nii! Look! Mom picked this for me, does it looks ok on me?" Sakura stands in front of kakuzu and twirl, anticipating his comments about the kimono she is wearing since the others just gave some comments in lame tone as if to shoo her away.

Kakuzu didn't say anything. Instead, he catches the little price tag dangling on the kimono.

"What the hell? Konan? This is way too expensive!" Kakuzu's voice rang out the whole shop.

~time skip~

The akatsuki members flood into the base, happy that they are finally done with the shopping.

"So, how was your day?" Pein exits his office and asks to no one in particular. Kakuzu just grumbles. Obviously, he is in a bad mood. Their remaining money is cut down to half of the original amount. Who knew that kimonos were thus expensive?

"It was great! Right guys?" Konan turnstoward the others who just ignore her question. Apparently, they are too tired to do so. "Great my ass..." and the next minute, hidan's head is detached from his body and is fling across the room by konan who is letting out a devilish smile. "It was fun, right?" Konan asks again, but this time gritting her teeth. The guys nod in agreement as they cowered in fear. Konan looks at them in triumph and start to rummage the bags. "Look pein! I bought you a kimono! Pretty right?"

"Danna, that doesn't even look wearable, right un?" Konan's eyebrow twitch at this remark. The next second, konan is surrounded by flames. "DEIDARA!!!" but it wasn't konan who beat the crap out of deidara. It was their Almighty leader-sama. The others let out a sigh as deidara gets shinra tensei-ed. ("Deidara nii!! Are you alright?" "No un." Deidara's soul fly out of his mouth "Deidara nii!!")

"Ew, kisame. You shouldn't bought this light blue kimono, it matches your skin colour, making you looks more like a shark!"

"Shut up zetsu! It's better than your dark green kimono ok?!"

"Did i not mention that we will be going in disguises?" Pein rubs the back of his head. 'Man, i am getting older...'

"Well, you did told me and saku, but not the guys though. Well, they know now." Konan recalls back.

"Disguise?" Hidan sits up after sakura attaches his head back. "Heh, deidara-chan here doesn't need any disguises leader. He can just let his hair down because he looks like a girl already!" Itachi and pein smirks while the others laugh out loud.

"Shut up un! You are no better! With that hair colour of yours, you should just go ad a old grandfather!" Deidara glares at hidan who is shocked at his comment about how he should just dress up as a grandfather.

Tobi laugh a little too loudly for hidan's liking. Unfortunately for tobi, he is just standing right next to the masochist. Which earns him a headlock. "SEMPAI!!! SAVE TOBI!!! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!"

"Tobi nii!!"

Finally, another update. Till the next time then~