Chapter 7: the cherry blossom festival! part III

I don't own naruto~ enjoy?

D-day

Sakura runs around the base in excitement. 'Finally! We are going to the cherry blossom festival!' Hidan who has been at the living room the whole time, reminded her that she is a 11 years old, not a toddler. Hidan's remark didn't affect sakura's mood though. She jumps around like a monkey, yelling at the top of her lungs.

"When is 6 o'clock gonna arrive?!" Even the usually loud tobi needed to chill her down. Seems like tobi's place as the loudest is going to be replace by the pink haired girl.

"Aw, i can't wait, can we just go now?" The others sweat dropped at her silly question and went back to doing their works.

"Hey! Why is everyone ignoring me?!?"

~time skip~ (because sakura can't wait any longer)

The akatsuki, along with sakura, teleport to the front gate of konoha. They had used some transformation jutsu, except for sakura, because no one know the akatsuki have a little girl adopted years ago.

Kisame looks around and let out a whistle. All the konoha guards who were suppose to guard the gate is nowhere to be seen. "Looks like the hokage isn't expecting any intruders at all." Pein shots him a look. "We are not here to attack konoha. Not yet, but maybe soon. So, take this time to get to know the landscape of this place. It will be useful to us in the future." They starts to walk toward the gate when sasori stops them.

"Wait, we aren't going to call each other our names right? We need to have some nicknames."

"Yeah right. I forgot. Let's just call you guys the way saku calls you guys. Let's just call hidan....han?" Which konan earns a loud "f*ck you! What the f*ck is that name?!", which she totally ignore. "Zetsu will be call zet, tobi is...bi?" (Tobi groaning in the background). "And itachi, because everyone in konoha knows your name. So we will just call you chi then." Itachi almost activates his sharingan at her statement.

Once they enters the gate, everyone spreads out after agreeing to meet outside the gates at midnight. And because sakura is still young, and the thought of her wandering alone in the crowd of enemies and gets lost later scares the akatsuki. They assigns tobi to accompany sakura and threathen him to confiscate his lollipop if something happens to the cherry blossom.

Sakura's p.o.v.

"Bi nii, no speaking in third person ok? What if someone catches us as the akatsuki? I am sure that we will definitely win if a war breaks out between us and konoha, but i am not in the mood to fight right now, so, bi nii, don't speak in third person ok? Or just feel free to be madara around me, since the others aren't around." Apparently, tobi told her about his identity somewhere after her 11st birthday. She sometimes wonder that it must be hard for him who has a low-pitched voice to speak in such high-pitch voice.

"Great, i can finally act myself again. Being tobi is sometimes a pain in the ass." Tobi runs his hand in his now blond (in case you guys forgot, they transformed into someone else) hair. I hold his hand in mine small one and drag him toward a path with sakura trees on both sides of the road.

"Wow, sasuke teme! Look at this sakura tree. It's the hughest one i ever saw!" A loud noise catches both my and tobi nii's attention. We look toward the source of the sound and found us looking at a group of children my age. Interesting. I look up at tobi nii to see him smirking. "Bi nii, that's the... kyuubi right?" I say in a soft voice . He smiles and nods.l smirk. Great! Dad had been telling all about the jinchuriki for god knows how many times.

"Hey teme! Look at the pink hair!" Great, we didn't need to approach them since they approach us first. I turn towards them and smile. I swore i heard tobi nii growled at the blushing boys. "S-she's p-pretty..." a girl with beautiful purple hair stutters. 'Eh? A hyuuga huh?' I smirk inwardly. I notice a guy who looks like tachi nii. 'This must be tachi nii's brother then. An emo freak.'

"Hi! I am sakura and this is my brother, bi nii. What's your name?" The hyuuga answers my question while stuttering. Again. "I'm hinata. This is n-naruto k-kun." She blushes and i look at them weirdly. She's got a crush on that kyuubi guy?

"Sasuke." Tachi nii's brother replies and glares at tobi nii who is looking at him. 'Yeah, he sure is one hell of an emo freak...' i rolls my eyes, luckily no one saw me. (Guys, i am gonna skip the introduction part because it will take a long time and you guys are going to feel bored if i write any longer)

Somehow, tobi nii got distracted by some lollipops and left me with the other kids. We are currently talking and enjoying the beautiful sakura trees. "Sakura, where are you from? Most probably not from suna right?" Neji speaks less, but he doesn't ask stupid questions, so i am glad.

"I'm from.. the hidden mist!" I only manage to think of the place same nii came from. Honestly, i didn't think that they would ask me something like that. That was close. I wipe off my cold sweat mentally.

"Sakura-chan~ there's gonna be a fireworks display at midnight. Will you be joining us?" The kyuubi container asks me. 'Let's see...dad asked us to return to the gate at midnight...i should listen to him, but i really wanna watch the display... maybe i can inform them through telepathy!'

'Guys, sakura here.'

'Hey b*tch! Enjoying yourself?'

'Hidan! Watch your mouth!' (the protective mom here)

'What's wrong saku?' (Le father~)

'I am with the kyuubi container now.'

'What the hell un!'

'I am fine guys, but i just wanna say that the kyuubi container asked if i would like to stay till the fireworks display. Can i?'

Awkward silence.... itachi's crow flew by....

'Fine then... as soon as it ends, you head over to the gates ok?' Pein lets out a sigh. He can't resist his sakura anyway. I replies with a thanks and break off the telepathy connection between them.

"Sakura-chan? You kind of dozed off just now..." i mutters a sorry. "So you coming, forehead girl?" I almost glared at that pig that copies deidara nii's hairstyle. "Yeah, since bi nii isn't coming back anytime now..." i wonder where did he wander off to....

"let's go then! What are we waiting for? Gotta get a nice spot you know?" Tenten grabs mine and hinata's hand and pushes through the crowd, earning us some glares from here and there.

We sit at a clear field. Not wanting to dirty our kimonos, i and the other girls sit on large rocks. I look at them after i settled down. 'I kind of like them actually. Too bad that we are enemies though.' I look up just in time to see the first spark bursts in the air. It's my first time watching this, can't blame me that i keep on training with dad, mom and nii-san. Besides, i keep on staying in the base when there's a day off, sometimes helping sasori nii with his puppets and poisons. Looks like i will need to start going out now.

It was 10 minutes past midnight when it's over. Tobi nii rushes over to me from the crowd and i bid the other kids goodbye. When they were gone, i and tobi nii teleport toward the gate, not wanting to anger the impatient sasori nii and dad.

"You are late..." the both of them say when we 'poof' in front of them. "Sorry~" i replied while tobi nii tries to distract them with his giant orange colour lollipop.

It's a fun? yet exciting day i guess...

Another long chapter. Till the next time~